WANTED

Members online

dale220

Hi all !!

Just wondering if anyone has a surplus stock of 30 bags of K rend cream available. spray type would be better but not a game changer.

cheers.

Ok thanks, I think!! ... lets try this, can anyone recommend anywhere in the uk that is best for getting K rend top coat from, the price of the product I`m finding is ok but its the delivery costs that are mad.

I got 11 in garage actually . Out of date but do you a good price if you collect. Think its white but i teach to make it any colour you want

Has anyone tried Direct Building Products in Bradford or Rendit in Doncaster? Both will deliver anywhere in the UK next day.
I’ve been in touch with a DBP rep. They seem very reasonable. I’ll be ordering a pallet next week so will see how they are.

Good for getting you out of trouble when you have a miss the size of 5p and it is stopping you getting paid. Plus the odd crack repair.
I needed some beeds as Travis ordered me 20mm with enough gear for 10mm . Called rendit and they hid em out side for me

I needed some beeds as Travis ordered me 20mm with enough gear for 10mm . Called rendit and they hid em out side for me
Every time you call them that I'm just waiting for Steveio to give you major shite, but you must be coated in teflon.

How the f**k can you say that anywhere with Bradford and Barnsley in is heaven?
More like purgatory I'd say.
Bradford not in Yorkshire it's in Pakistan. Barnsley not bad really.
Went to Donny town centre today and Christ it's rough when you get out arndale centre. Foreigners sat in door ways pissing it up n smoking. Sad to see

Bradford not in Yorkshire it's in Pakistan. Barnsley not bad really.
Went to Donny town centre today and Christ it's rough when you get out of sends me centre. Foreigners sat in door ways pissing it up n smoking. Sad to see
First time I was driving to Barnsley I said to the Mrs "f**k**g hell they have black snow up here". Bloody great big black flakes. Apparently we were near a coalmine.
Rotherham town centre have obviously bought in a law that bans smiling.