WARNING TO ALL Do not let this donut anywhere near your work

Members online

reeves1985

@Rjl2088 what a waste of space this kid is.

Don't get me started with this guy.
Just do not be fooled by him like I was.
I'm now £1200 out of pocket 3 days free work to finish off his bodge and got to pay for locks changed because hes still got they key!

And boy oh boy the mess.
Mate had to pay a labourer 3 days to clean the house after the mess he'd made.
Disappeared underground after taking tools off site.

Just let this be a warning to everyone do not let this guy anywhere near a jobsite. Just a chancer that's rough as f**k.

Luckily the job was a good friends otherwise it could have been even worse!

I'm now £1200 out of pocket 3 days free work to finish off his bodge and got to pay for locks changed because hes still got they key!

And boy oh boy the mess.

Just let this be a warning to everyone do not let this guy anywhere near a jobsite. Just a chancer that's rough as f**k.

Tell 'em, Pilgrim. Don't be diplomatic.
PI7857.jpg

But you must be a bit mental yourself? you've taken a new member from a forum and unleashed him onto a property? jesus christ I put labourers through detailed checks and secretly follow them around before I even let em mix PVA.

Also did you not consider checking his work out on day 1?

Can't get my head around this

And boy oh boy the mess.

I feel your pain. It shows the damage a fcking moron can do to your business - I've suffered four of them on the bounce this year. Four trips to UK scuttled because of brain dead mongs. I can barely eat at the moment because of it.

I feel your pain. It shows the damage a fcking moron can do to your business - I've suffered four of them on the bounce this year. Four trips to UK scuttled because of brain dead mongs. I can barely eat at the moment because of it.

Easily avoided though? Don't let random people work under your name?? check their work? history? feedbacks?

Easily avoided though? Don't let random people work under your name?? check their work? history? feedbacks?

For plastering, yes. And as you say, just fcukign work with them for the day - or at the very least come back at the end of day one. If you mean me, then it wasn't plastering - I'd booked in to work with someone and couldn't do it on my own at all.... one of the fcukers messaged me ten minutes before I was due to set off from my mate's house to meet up to say that they couldn't come to (indoor) work because it was raining. One had misrepresented themselves in a pretty much criminal way and wasn't capable of the work, one was just totally out of their depth and one was a combination of logistical problems and a miscommunication when it came to relevant experience.

And boy oh boy the mess.

You didn’t check a new blokes work before you paid him.??

As above he worked with me for 3 weeks!!
Not really had a problem other than turning in when he wanted.

Believe you me I wouldn't have just let him loose on a property.

But it just goes to show it doesn't matter how much they work with you.
You don't actually realise how much your pulling their standard up by just doing your normal daily thing. Making them look good in the process!

But you must be a bit mental yourself? you've taken a new member from a forum and unleashed him onto a property? jesus christ I put labourers through detailed checks and secretly follow them around before I even let em mix PVA.

Also did you not consider checking his work out on day 1?

Can't get my head around this
We’ve all been stung in the past though it can happen. Th
He worked with me for 3 weeks prior to being let loose.

So I thought from that it would at least be an average job.
But just shows we don't know it all
i feel for you. It’s becoming harder and harder to build a business in Plastering. So many useless ***** passing themselves off a good spreads.

So would you say he’s got 14years experience clean and tidy like his thread? :lol:
Haha
That's funny because he's actually only 28
So if he's got 14 years experience then I'm Michael Jackson.

Clean and tidy well... I think he got that mixed up with no experience with a sweeping brush.

In fact I tell a lie he has experience with a sweeping brush but it's only because he uses it for his angles lol

Haha
That's funny because he's actually only 28
So if he's got 14 years experience then I'm Michael Jackson.

Clean and tidy well... I think he got that mixed up with no experience with a sweeping brush.

In fact I tell a lie he has experience with a sweeping brush but it's only because he uses it for his angles lol
Don’t ever come on here for sympathy.brutal.!!!!

really is not good to see this especially as he came on here... a lot to be said for using regular posters on here rather than the 1 post cruel lesson as we normally take people on good faith and the majority are what they say and can produce.but there’s chancers which sometimes you can and want to help then comes the nasty evil ones who know there going to have you know matter what ,

Post count doesn't mean you're good. Just look at gps for example.

However, regular posting shows knowledge. For example, out of all the people who post I can see immediately the ones who know their stuff @essexandy @algeeman @zombie @malc etc, obviously theres more but that's off the top of my head.

So post count as a number is irrelevant but post content is

Post count doesn't mean you're good. Just look at gps for example.

However, regular posting shows knowledge. For example, out of all the people who post I can see immediately the ones who know their stuff @essexandy @algeeman @zombie @malc etc, obviously theres more but that's off the top of my head.

So post count as a number is irrelevant but post content is
Thanks for the mention mate (y)

So on a lighter note.ive just got a new mt ps,and it’s really hard work troweling as it’s very new and awful.can i use wet&dry to take the edges of for a better finish with the edges.???
Always just used it on sand cement for a few months until i think its ready to skim with. Usually a few months to get it they way i want it for skimming.

So on a lighter note.ive just got a new mt ps,and it’s really hard work troweling as it’s very new and awful.can i use wet&dry to take the edges of for a better finish with the edges.???

Check the video but I'd be careful with that.if anything just cross the f**k out of set walls for a bit with it so it's a natural angle

Always just used it on sand cement for a few months until i think its ready to skim with. Usually a few months to get it they way i want it for skimming.

Yeah that's the best way or give it to a renderer for a while if you don't do it

I’d agree with oli I think besides like this scenario op there actually a lot of good plasterers could link up with off here I’ve met quite a few off here ,

I keep meaning to go work with Scottie and Algeeman but not sure either would be clean enough for me tbh I’m quite anal about state of the floors

Yeah that's the best way or give it to a renderer for a while if you don't do it

We still do lot of internal sand cement and basically all outsides we do are sand cement scratched, then either rubbed or dashed, so we get plenty of opportunity to break in our trowels