Warning

Vincey

Private Member
Thought it’s worth a share for anyone not returned to skimming yet it’s absolutely freezing today on this job , empty house got two heaters on and everything hanging around , pva , and skim,

Don’t want you lot moaning next week about it

Thought it’s worth a share for anyone not returned to skimming yet it’s absolutely freezing today on this job , empty house got two heaters on and everything hanging around , pva , and skim,

I’m similar situation here but boarding at mo ,didn’t speedy set /half time work ?i was going to try it

Half time works. Buy online although wickes supposed to stock. I've never seen it in store though. I also carry heaters but £10 efforts. Some good ones on ebay but 240v so no good for sites. They are like a metal box with kettle element for heat and fan behind. £40 ish. Takes the knocks

I think that going to happen over winter. Lol just warn you about the heat wave this summer it going to off like hell

I went wickes for some half time but they don't stick it.. where

You get it from
From the raffle sent over by @Gibbo b4 he collapsed with his manflu (y)I wont be using till Monday mind u it’s mostly on insulated board still be freezing though

Heaters create moisture especially propane ones