Weather

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmya78

Question for you machine guys out there. With the nights drawing in, and the weather getting colder, how do you plan your weeks work? Do you worry about setting times, do you use different products depending on the weather ? What if you put it on late then it pisses down over night?
It just seems to me that there is so much to worry about this time of year, its hard enough using sand and cement and it not going off!!!

Time to get back in doors although it has stayed quite mild this year so far so can still be done early start n watch the forecast :RpS_thumbup:

Mono skins over and we cover up. Wash is no so much a worry but lime bloom is.

You will get lime bloom any time of the year though.

Flat render can be done one way or another but flat render usually gets a covering of some sort. It is the drying out time that concerns me. The air is so damp that the render is always absorbing moisture.o

Question for you machine guys out there. With the nights drawing in, and the weather getting colder, how do you plan your weeks work? Do you worry about setting times, do you use different products depending on the weather ? What if you put it on late then it pisses down over night?
It just seems to me that there is so much to worry about this time of year, its hard enough using sand and cement and it not going off!!!

Welcome to a renderers world.

Status
Not open for further replies.