Webber t314

Raverrog

Hi need advice on this product if possible .Just been shafted by my builder ,was told it was ok to use as render on new blockwork.Webber UK haven't a clue .I'm stuck with 39 bags of the stuff ,any help appreciated cheers

Attachments

• IMG_20191108_081756.jpg
    IMG_20191108_081756.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 163
Hi need advice on this product if possible .Just been shafted by my builder ,was told it was ok to use as render on new blockwork.Webber UK haven't a clue .I'm stuck with 39 bags of the stuff ,any help appreciated cheers
Never heard of it ??

How have you been shafted first.

looks like a mineral topping.

just read it on website.. applied over a smooth surface and rubbed up with plastic trowel and paint.

p
looks like a mineral topping.

just read it on website.. applied over a smooth surface and rubbed up with plastic trowel and paint.
makes ya wonder why he’s asked that on a plasterers forum if you can pull that off their website
Defo a chancer/blagger

p

makes ya wonder why he’s asked that on a plasterers forum if you can pull that off their website
Defo a chancer/blagger
just google it. comes up in polish but the page can translate

guessing builder has had poles working for him and had it left from another job

Probably another chancer trying to get the heads up on a product he’s charging a customer for applying and trying to
Pass himself off as a renderer
No just a customer that had my builder go into liquidation.He supplied the materials supposedly render.Yes I know it's polish and yes I've figured it's not render.Thanks