Weber accelerator in parex

Members online

No members online now.

DPStyneside

Hi everyone
Just started using parex after using Weber all the time. I’ve around 16 m2 to do tomorrow anted to get it all prepped tomorrow and put it on Tuesday morning, and scratch back tues afternoon. With Weber I usually use accelerator and scratch back after a few hours. I used parex on a garden wall the other week I used the Weber accelerator and it didn’t seem to work was scratching back at 6pm. My question is can I use Weber accelerator (I’ve been told I can by my supplier) and at what ratios as 100ml per bag didn’t work. Or should I just put it on on Monday afternoon and scratch it back Tuesday? I don’t like doing it like that with Weber as I find it goes a little to hard
Cheers

Hi everyone
Just started using parex after using Weber all the time. I’ve around 16 m2 to do tomorrow anted to get it all prepped tomorrow and put it on Tuesday morning, and scratch back tues afternoon. With Weber I usually use accelerator and scratch back after a few hours. I used parex on a garden wall the other week I used the Weber accelerator and it didn’t seem to work was scratching back at 6pm. My question is can I use Weber accelerator (I’ve been told I can by my supplier) and at what ratios as 100ml per bag didn’t work. Or should I just put it on on Monday afternoon and scratch it back Tuesday? I don’t like doing it like that with Weber as I find it goes a little to hard
Cheers

It will work with it yes.
0.1 litres of additive is enough to treat 1 x 25 kg bag of Monocouche render. For a 6 bag render pump mix this equates to 0.6 litres of additive. Do not add more than 1.25 litres per 6 bag mix as it will have the opposite effect