Weber Bead addy

Members online

Pink grip £25 a box of 12 that will do your average house, it's quicker and less hassle you can fly around all you needs a scraper level gun and snips,
Wet fixing you need to nock up the gear then again half way through, clean of the drill twice, carry around a trowel and hawk and then clean up again

Pink grip £25 a box of 12 that will do your average house, it's quicker and less hassle you can fly around all you needs a scraper level gun and snips,
Wet fixing you need to nock up the gear then again half way through, clean of the drill twice, carry around a trowel and hawk and then clean up again
bead tape will do it in a third of the time for a fiver

bead tape will do it in a third of the time for a fiver
Are you for real or are you just messing with everyone, do you actually think it would work on dusty brick's and blocks take the pressure off troweling and heavy wet render nothing under the bead to bed it out with, you can't be for real it's r******d

Are you for real or are you just messing with everyone, do you actually think it would work on dusty brick's and blocks take the pressure off troweling and heavy wet render nothing under the bead to bed it out with, you can't be for real it's r******d
yep all of the above. you would need to kill dust first of course.
i will put some pics of it with render bead this week.
i have used it for mono beads myself.

yep all of the above. you would need to kill dust first of course.
i will put some pics of it with render bead this week.
i have used it for mono beads myself.
20190601_135216.jpg

I’m still on the fence with pink grip v apply them with gear , as some have said it’s solid if dabbed on there’s no denying that’s proper but I actually enjoy using pink grip even on old wonky walls , thinking did knock off a front of a house last month the gear dropped off no problem the hardest bits to get off was whatever glue they used to stick beads on with in end had to get Bosch breaker at the dollops to get them off
My main paranoia is if pink will stain through a colour render id be gutted

I’m still on the fence with pink grip v apply them with gear , as some have said it’s solid if dabbed on there’s no denying that’s proper but I actually enjoy using pink grip even on old wonky walls , thinking did knock off a front of a house last month the gear dropped off no problem the hardest bits to get off was whatever glue they used to stick beads on with in end had to get Bosch breaker at the dollops to get them off
My main paranoia is if pink will stain through a colour render id be gutted
I've heard of it bleeding through, but can honestly say I have used ping grip on countless jobs and never had it happen to me only use render to stick on when it's really rough

If anyone's still interested, I have used the Weber bead adhesive recently and found it to be excellent. I was using it to stick stainless beads on a S&C job.
@owls I've nailed up thousands of metres of beads without issue, I do however use stainless steel clout nails.

The weber rep In s.wales says that the weber warranty will be void if you use anything else but there adhesive. What a load of f**k**g b*ll***s

If anyone's still interested, I have used the Weber bead adhesive recently and found it to be excellent. I was using it to stick stainless beads on a S&C job.
@owls I've nailed up thousands of metres of beads without issue, I do however use stainless steel clout nails.
Metal bead and clout nails , f**k that u must be well slow,time u put one nail in ive stuck the whole bead up and straight,nails pull the bead as well and block work is never good enough to nail too

Metal bead and clout nails , f**k that u must be well slow,time u put one nail in ive stuck the whole bead up and straight,nails pull the bead as well and block work is never good enough to nail too
put a video up!

Neat mastercrete mixed with SBR or water , lovely for sticking beads. Sets quick and very smooth so doesn't push bead out too far

Yeah it makes me wonder how I've got by for the last 37 years, it's a mystery.