Weber Lac

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjs

Just wanted a few opinions from you guys of how this stuff goes through a machine and and the process you guys use .as I remember using this about 5years ago buy hand and it seemed to take ages to go off before we could sponge it over I'm sure it was something like 4 or 5 hours on the Lac coat do I need the texture gun kit for this job? To do the top coat with a separate compressor or will the ritmo m fire the top coat with just the attachment of the texture gun?if not it may be another order on its way to the Blones get the compressor cleaned up pal.lol

you can do it all with the equip you got. The compressor and swing gun can help you by allowing you to spray it on much flatter. The air atomizes the material more. Have a look at my ritmo insulation Vid. The swing gun is designed for high air volumes and is also adjustable.
By using more air you can spray your topcoat to be finished with a trowel or left as a texture.

we dont sponge over LAC if you do that it just move the material around and give your top coat finish the look of a golf ball

What's the deal jonesy butt with the latest comp. is it better in any way over the outgoing one.....lighter, cheaper? Hmm prob not

if there deleted by any one they are still visible t Admin (like a soft delete thingy) i can't see any thats been removed, will look into it further mate

Status
Not open for further replies.