weber ocr

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickelarse

Private Member
got 80 bags to do over the next few days. sponge finish inside. roughly how quick does this gear go off? same as normal s+c?

site is only open 8-4.30 and its 15m high loading out.

also was thinking if the gear arrives too late i might scratch first day and top second so im still getting some on but not having to worry about it drying. how waterproof is it? or do not think theres any point?

Rubs up lovely, depends on all the other variables, you know what block, windy , sunny, I would stick to one coat and take it steady.

i layed a pass on nik then bedded the mesh, then over with a second pass. straight back up with me slicker and left it for bout 3 hours before floating it. i used the filzomat for floating and a soft sponge to finish. looked bloody good

Cheers jenks never used it I've thought about sponging up up210 does anyone do it or am I being daft?

up 210 will sponge up jenks but it leaves some areas bald of the gritty texture. i used it for finishing the plinths on a job and for all reveals and bands. its the stuff i was using on the ritmo vid
. a poly float might be better

its the nicest sand cement you can use spink. rubs up a treat

Its not a patch on parmurex base blone but it is second on the list.

nick you can scrape it back if you prefer and then sponge after that if your timings are out due to loading out?
it scrapes back nice or load out early doors, if you get it on before dinner you should be fine it can actually sometimes flash set on you this stuff

A slicker is a 1m long piece of aluminum in a wedge shape. its ideal for peeling of the high points and laying the stuff back in the low spots and around reveals. Its like a spat but more rigid

Status
Not open for further replies.