Weber ocr

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
So don't you finish your render with paint then ?

I never use site mix only pre bagged coloured renders or lime. I've never done a smooth render on anyones house in my life because I know they are shite, I have done many site mix tyrolean and dashing with no problems, and painted them.

I never use site mix only pre bagged coloured renders or lime. I've never done a smooth render on anyones house in my life because I know they are shite, I have done many site mix tyrolean and dashing with no problems, and painted them.

Why do you need to paint dashing? And if you always use bagged coloured renders why didn't you use a bagged coloured tyrolean?

I've used cpi bagged render and krend uf fibre as a rubbed up finish it was a shame to top coat it with 1.5 silicon finish

Ok mate I think well agree to disagree on this one.

Just read through some of your old posts and you've blatantly discussed using sand and cement in the past, how much water proofer to add etc etc, there's even a thread there where you forgot to put any cement in your mix !!! so im gonna hazard a guess that the reason you don't do it is because you cant, not just because you think its shite. Claims that it only lasts 2 years and cracks up is utter rubbish, and you're just to arrogant to admit it.

Its been around for donkeys mate and still going strong, if done right its as good as anything.

Ok mate I think well agree to disagree on this one.

Just read through some of your old posts and you've blatantly discussed using sand and cement in the past, how much water proofer to add etc etc, there's even a thread there where you forgot to put any cement in your mix !!! so im gonna hazard a guess that the reason you don't do it is because you cant, not just because you think its shite. Claims that it only lasts 2 years and cracks up is utter rubbish, and you're just to arrogant to admit it.

Its been around for donkeys mate and still going strong, if done right its as good as anything.

Hicky no problem mate, at the end of the day carry on doing what your doing as it keeps me busy.

Wet dash. And I did use a coloured Tyrolean you idiot.

PMSL.............your such a ballbag............if ya gonna start bullshitting then at least remember what you've wrote.

So why did you paint the coloured tyrolean then.......................:rolleyes) @FreeD

Last edited by a moderator:
PMSL.............your such a ballbag............if ya gonna start bullshitting then at least remember what you've wrote.

So why did you paint the coloured tyrolean then.......................:rolleyes) @FreeD

Lol Wand you ain't even a spread...nothing wrong with painted Tyrolean or Cullamix.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol Wand you ain't even a spread...nothing wrong with painted Tyrolean or Cullamix.

I'm not on about that you plum. Im asking why did you needed to paint the tyrolean if you used cullamix....................:RpS_confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.