weber ocr

Members online

S a plastering

Private Member
going to use this over some pebbledash to block it out then scratch it up when I come to top it off what will the suction be like will it need wetting down or sbr or something on them lines.
Want to get it to nice sponge finish for top coat of 1.5 mm thanks

going to use this over some pebbledash to block it out then scratch it up when I come to top it off what will the suction be like will it need wetting down or sbr or something on them lines.
Want to get it to nice sponge finish for top coat of 1.5 mm thanks
Just use the primer suitable for the finish Ste. That’ll hold the suction back well.

Just use the primer suitable for the finish Ste. That’ll hold the suction back well.
I know about the primer mark I'm on about when I top the OCR off mate I'm going to scratch coat to cover the dash then leave it a while so when I go back I'll have a dry OCR scratch coat to cover

I know about the primer mark I'm on about when I top the OCR off mate I'm going to scratch coat to cover the dash then leave it a while so when I go back I'll have a dry OCR scratch coat to cover
Sorry Ste. I didn’t read it properly. Didn’t want to sound patronising mate (y)

It will be thirsty. Small areas I’d give it a good wet. You’ll be fine it’ll go off nice with a good drink