weber pral, job on

columbus

hi i am doing my garage panels next week, just want to clarify a bit, The metal rods are showing through here and there, I have treated the rust and scrim cloth the rods, no loose on concrete panels, Going to use weber pral m in two thin coats,I have ordered a scratch float i dont if i should this or just go with a stipple finish with hand brush, I have never used anything quite like this,But many years ago i did do a plastering course in liverpool, in the days of dots screads with heavy mixes...

Last edited:
you need to get a plasterer for this work, who has experience of these materials. it is the old saying i little knowledge is dangerous !

It's your garage as long as you can look out of the window and think I did a cracking job there! Or keep your curtains shut and let the garden overgrowth take your eyes away from the disaster I fear is coming (y)

hi i am doing my garage panels next week, just want to clarify a bit, The metal rods are showing through here and there, I have treated the rust and scrim cloth the rods, no loose on concrete panels, Going to use weber pral m in two thin coats,I have ordered a scratch float i dont if i should this or just go with a stipple finish with hand brush, I have never used anything quite like this,But many years ago i did do a plastering course in liverpool, in the days of dots screads with heavy mixes...
good luck with it, you will be fine.

There's a guy on here that's selling masking tape with holes in you could probably but that over where rods are rusted! I think it's on knauf website under bargain basement end of line shite!!!