Weber rend aid

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would think so, its the same stuff

lanko is around twice as concentrated as sbr, hence some justification in the massive price difference I guess. but double up per ratio per mix, ie parex stipulate around 10-15% lanko to water in a scratch so add double if you using sbr

That's all rendaid is anyway a slurry mortar full of polymer as in latex/SBR just add water. Quick enough off the trowel if its only a house

think u misread there owls. i suggested if he used monorex he could mix it with lanco. nothing about using it with monopral. but on saying that there is a mention of using micro as a primer

maybe I did then, I think jim85 was entertaing the idea of using something different under pral m other than rend aid and keith said you should use rend aid prior nothing else and ... ah I don't really care, I think im taking this too seriously arnt i.

maybe I did then, I think jim85 was entertaing the idea of using something different under pral m other than rend aid and keith said you should use rend aid prior nothing else and ... ah I don't really care, I think im taking this too seriously arnt i.
:RpS_lol: and chill

i would never ever mix and match systems on a private job to get rid of old gear at my depot...................................Would I ?

i would never ever mix and match systems on a private job to get rid of old gear at my depot...................................Would I ?
Lol, used Micro under Pral M many times and its never failed. Not much difference in the two Monos to me.

Thought monogris was parex answer to rendaid? Thats what i was told by Parex rep. Did use it as a pre rend but thought it was more like ocr. Used some spare monogris to render round a fire pit,rubbed up fine like ocr

It's about time weber put rendaid In waterproof bags similar to the mastercrete cement bags, especially when your paying so much for it, the slightest bit of moisture and you have all hard bits in the bag !!!

Thought monogris was parex answer to rendaid? Thats what i was told by Parex rep. Did use it as a pre rend but thought it was more like ocr. Used some spare monogris to render round a fire pit,rubbed up fine like ocr

Monogris is a pre rend or dubbing mortar/backing coat but its no way the same spec as rendaid.

I double checked this with Parex and they confirmed it.

coz we never ever get specied for monogris and after reading on here a lot using it I questioned why I was only ever specied on micro and he cleared it up for me

So do they say paint micro after u hacked off and then monorex straight over that if it required no dubbing

they offer 2options parmurex with latex additive for a base and mesh or what you just said with mesh.

I always go parmurex with latex on a hack off to give a polymer background that is a bit stronger than the monorex top and well suited to brickwork.

Parex rep here always prefers parmurex with lanko as opposed monogris.

I should add when using lanko in the parmurex we don't use micro.

Micro first when applying a straight monorex render

Status
Not open for further replies.