weber.therm M1 v Parex EHI

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

layiton

Any thoughts on which is the best product for a mono type finish over insulation? How do they spray (g4) how do they rule and how do they scrape?
Any input appreciated. Thanks

I prefer m1 to ehi, ehi is hard work,it slumps, and tears probably due to the high amount of perlite in it. m1 seems to rule a treat, both spray fine in my experience

Only used the apex EHI, good gear and no problems. It does pick up quite well like anything onto insulation you don't want it to wet but the maite does take it on fairly well. Definitely same day scrape on this one.

With weber you can get away with one visit as there is no base coat to be applied.But I know it is more expensive than parex

I know the weber comes in 20 kg bags and is well over £20 bag.I think parex is 30 kg and was around £15.
I'm sure someone on here will know the correct prices.

last ehi I had, was 16 a bag plus dreaded from encon, roughly same coverage as monorex.
m1 was 20 odd as said, but I cant recall the exact amount.

Thanks boys. Anyone had any problems, with it being over insulation? Cracking etc etc. And does it perform just like monorex or pral m? Cheers

Thanks boys. Anyone had any problems, with it being over insulation? Cracking etc etc. And does it perform just like monorex or pral m? Cheers

jesus steve, ill come and do it for you if you want. :rolleyes)

never had any problems over insulation with either.

ensure you allow a release to the system of 6 mm to all junctions to alleviate the risk of movement cracks.

Will do ppp123. And as for you Mr Owl. Just answer my questions, as you must have memorised every render companies data sheets. Ha. You busy Rich?

Will do ppp123. And as for you Mr Owl. Just answer my questions, as you must have memorised every render companies data sheets. Ha. You busy Rich?

whilst your looking at the sport bit at the back of the sun frantically looking at
which new league 2 players Middlesbrough are sighting for the season, I'm reading through render manufacturer data :RpS_cool: . Yep busy away, turning stuff away at the moment. Rare day off today as I'm watching Tour de France come through town.

Ha ha nice one. I was gonna have a drive down your way over weekend to watch the tour but I'm watching on the tv now with a banging hangover

Status
Not open for further replies.