Wednesday is the new Saturday

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Been having Wednesdays off work and working the Saturday instead, never intentionally planned it but it has just become quite regular, tbh feel loads better for it too two or three days then am off
If you get a chance to try it see what you think

Been having Wednesdays off work and working the Saturday instead, never intentionally planned it but it has just become quite regular, tbh feel loads better for it too two or three days then am off

I use to work weekends and take a couple of days off in the week...

I also stopped riding my motorcycle at weekends as the old bill would be sitting waiting where in the week they were never about :D

My days off now from maddy and generally escaping life is thursday and friday :D I then spend the weekend with Jane and maddy

Actually a really good idea Pete, week doesn’t seem as bad when split up. What you should be aiming for is the Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday off, that’s the kind of week we should all be having.

I use to work weekends and take a couple of days off in the week...

I also stopped riding my motorcycle at weekends as the old bill would be sitting waiting where in the week they were never about :D

My days off now from maddy and generally escaping life is thursday and friday :D I then spend the weekend with Jane and maddy
How would the police being about affect a fine upstanding law abiding guy like yourself?
I have friends that seem to have the same strange aversion to seeing the police, most odd.

How would the police being about affect a fine upstanding law abiding guy like yourself?
I have friends that seem to have the same strange aversion to seeing the police, most odd.
What's the thing called again what doesn't involve police.
Is it legal speed limit or summet

I’m going to try and not work on a Monday in the new year! Bring on the 3 day weekends. Lol

Actually a really good idea Pete, week doesn’t seem as bad when split up. What you should be aiming for is the Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday off, that’s the kind of week we should all be having.
Better just not working fri,sat,Sunday there’s definitely scope for a 3 day weekend in my opinion! 4 days is more than enough we brits work far too much.
4 day week hey.... Good thinking #JC4PM

I do a Wednesday and have the rest of days off, unless my birthday falls on that day or it's raining or frosty at the moment