Welcome To The Plasterers Forum

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all fellow muckers

I have been spreading for 12 years mainly working along side other plasterers in the West Midlands but now based in the South West Devon.

If anyone needs any work doing in the South West please contact me.

I also do Fibrous work.

Bry

hi am new to the site my names dave have been a spread for 11 years now self employed am looking for work in birmingham west mids areas

Hi all, new to the site, my name is Lee been plastering for 6 years, self employed, looking for work liverpool/widnes/warrington areas. Great site, thanks Danny.

Hi

Thanks for the welcome.

We are a small Building Company with 2 spreads and a labourer. We hope that our membership will prove mutually beneficial.
Fortunately we are busy and are looking for another plasterer or gang for jobs in Bucks and Herts.

Bryen

Hi all.
I'm new to the forum, just about to do a plastering course so finding all the info very helpful so a big thanks! :)

Evening Spreaders,

Just joined, looking good. Based down south london...will be picking your brains very shortly

Respec

Hello all. I am a dryliner / ceiling fixer. Don't know a lot about plastering but often need good local spreads as I travel a lot with shop fitting companies.

hi all just register'd to the site ,im a plasterer from n wales,hope to make some friends on here and business contacts

aye aye loons been a plasterer in Aberdeen for 30 years never thought anyone wouldwant 2 talk about it but good stuff great site well done

Or at the moment moan about it..........................................moanin bastards dont listen to them and welcome xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.