West Africa job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nisus

Elite Member
Some pics from 2006 a small village near west africa i helped on.

A wall in progress

West Africa job

The wattle

West Africa job

Me pressing the mix in, then it was thrown on.

West Africa job

A finished wall

West Africa job

The village all done

West Africa job

Last edited:
Nah not bat droppings mate :RpS_biggrin:
I didn't have the teal polo shirt 6 yrs ago :RpS_wink:

I'm a little jealous that must have been an awesome experience, beats troweling up sweaty Betty's damp bathroom ceiling.

Nisus,

That is awesome, like others had said must have been a top experience.
Was it for a foundation charity ?
Nice one:RpS_thumbsup:

Rock on !

No need to be jealous Grump anyone can go there.

And yes BB it was a good experience :RpS_biggrin:

Which country was it mate, we've been Gambia a few times now and we alway's call into schools and orphanages with books, pens, toys, food etc, we've been sponsoring a young lad directly through school for the last fours years, it cost us £90 a year for his tuition and that includes his shoes,uniforms, trainers, books and pens etc

I'm a little jealous that must have been an awesome experience, beats troweling up sweaty Betty's damp bathroom ceiling.

Is that what you call a lady garden down northampton like grump.......:RpS_wink:

Not really mate Its more of a ska thing for me,two tone,etc Fred perry,s harringtons, crombies, doc martins, happy days:RpS_thumbsup:
you into the scooter scene or just the music
these stacks of scooter clubs popped up around here over the last year or so, infact the local club is putting a mods V rockers do on tonight in my local club

everyone in my local have started wear fred perrys lately because one of the lads that goes in works at a warehouse that sorts debenhams out so he nicks the tops (well he'll get you anything long as he can get it on lol) and flogs them for about £20

where you from again?

A few of my mates were scooter boys sadly I never had one, but loved the whole scene, the fashion, the music, had a lot of mod mates also,similar tastes.Mods v rockers night sounds good!! best of friends eh lol. Ive worn my Fred perrys for years mate, feck when I was in my teens you could get like 2 fir a tenna, now it's 45£ and upwards, I also still wear a Harrington!!!! I know how sad, but at least i don't have to shave my head now? I have a natural skinhead, are you heading to the club tonight for the do?a trip down nostalgia street for some, and the music will be good?

Status
Not open for further replies.