Wet gear, lost presure. M200

Most of the guys on here haven't seen the difference between the L and XL. How on earth you'll chose the L over the XL otherwise?
But as they say - the beauty is in the eye of the beholder.;)
That...is a lovely machine. I'm guessing on 240v you can't stack the bags up like that ?

Id say gravity fed machines seem a lot easier to f**k up. A tad temperamental.

I have to say the 50m conveying distance is impressive. How many litres per minute does it spray on 230v and 415v respectively ?

In other news, my machine sprayed well today. Thanks to p1ss (again) for their help.

FLIES in the filter. At least 6. Sprayed off the mains today, unplugged water pump. Direct feed at 3bar.

I
Most of the guys on here haven't seen the difference between the L and XL. How on earth you'll chose the L over the XL otherwise?
But as they say - the beauty is in the eye of the beholder.;)

I find this Interesting.

I too have been doing some research. Europe seem to have a larger selection of machines, kaletas website has loads. Mtec also.

Seems all pft and mtec here 90% of the time for electric. And of course the eze k4.

That...is a lovely machine. I'm guessing on 240v you can't stack the bags up like that ?

Id say gravity fed machines seem a lot easier to f**k up. A tad temperamental.

I have to say the 50m conveying distance is impressive. How many litres per minute does it spray on 230v and 415v respectively ?

In other news, my machine sprayed well today. Thanks to p1ss (again) for their help.

FLIES in the filter. At least 6. Sprayed off the mains today, unplugged water pump. Direct feed at 3bar.
Well don't want to disappoint you but that's on 230 on the picture and running from 50 m cable . Had the fuse tripped in the other house at the very begining but that was all . 230-14L , 400-60L

I like the idea of the xl. A modern monojet.

But mention it to Les and he dislikes it. Great if it can spray mono or ocr on 240v as lugging a generator around is a pain. Can it spray bucket coat like the L ?

That must be pretty much the same size as a g4 and nearly as heavy. For me the beauty of the 230v ritmo is it’s light and small enough for one guy to get in and out the van on his own for them small jobs. I’d much rather really have the best of both worlds and have a g4 and a ritmo separately.

I like the idea of the xl. A modern monojet.

But mention it to Les and he dislikes it. Great if it can spray mono or ocr on 240v as lugging a generator around is a pain. Can it spray bucket coat like the L ?
I haven't tried bucket coats yet, but I believe won't be a problem.

That must be pretty much the same size as a g4 and nearly as heavy. For me the beauty of the 230v ritmo is it’s light and small enough for one guy to get in and out the van on his own for them small jobs. I’d much rather really have the best of both worlds and have a g4 and a ritmo separately.
thats because your wad of.cash weighs more than your g4