Wet gear, lost presure. M200

BigBish

Hi guys. Bit of a pain, been spraying really wet all of a sudden.

Spraying on 8 bar with 10m2 hoses.

Suddenly wet gear

I tightened the rotor and stator which helped it. For about a minute. Then wet.

I fitted a new rotor and stator today, same problem after 5 minutes spraying.

Not bridging, the labourer only puts half a bag in at a time and is fully up to speed with the machine.

Dropping the water level sorts it temporarily.

Any ideas ?

Don’t know if it’s any help but had same spraying hardwall it was water pressure dropping, was connected to a tap at the time , are you running off a water butt and pump ?

The last two sprays I've had problems. Going off a butt.

Filters cleaned before. Dave from p1ss is going to help me pressure test tomorrow.

Any other m200 users on here for mono ?

My
Don’t know if it’s any help but had same spraying hardwall it was water pressure dropping, was connected to a tap at the time , are you running off a water butt and pump ?
Water pressure not dropping holding firm on the tank.

Bloody machines, never been so skint since I've owned it

Sounds like it's the r@s but u said u put a new one on so can't be that. How meny pallets did u put through the frist r@s

I bought it with about 12 hours on it.

Put 15 pallets through.

Now wondering if it even needed changing.

Seriously wish I bought a k4 when I had the chance. This machine has been a co stand headache and is not fast enough for me. But hey up better than hand balling.

Put 15 pallets through.

Seriously wish I bought a k4 when I had the chance. This machine has been a co stand headache and is not fast enough for me. But hey up better than hand balling.

15 pallets is a good bit for a r@s. It's down to the mono u using. Parex eats them for fun

Put 15 pallets through.

It’s going to take time to get used to it, did advise a K4 as being better suited to you but the M200 will do what you need easily.

Don’t give up, call Dave, it’ll be sorted - easy!

All it sounds to me like it the R/S isn’t tight enough and it’s ootentially being loaded incorrectly- both very easy fixes. Remember you had issues when you hired a K4, after time, a few tweaks and you were flying

It’s going to take time to get used to it, did advise a K4 as being better suited to you but the M200 will do what you need easily.

Don’t give up, call Dave, it’ll be sorted - easy!

All it sounds to me like it the R/S isn’t tight enough and it’s ootentially being loaded incorrectly- both very easy fixes. Remember you had issues when you hired a K4, after time, a few tweaks and you were flying
Hi Ryan

I've done a couple of jobs with this machine. And for 10 sprays or more I had no problems.

My labourer and I both know how to load the machine by now Ryan and we are both very careful.

I do like the machine but you were right, k4 would have suited me, I was completely focused on the portability.

I honestly am new to the clampable r and s.

Dave is going to help me set my new rotor and stator up tomorrow.

I can't stress how much I appreciate the recent support.

Put 15 pallets through.

You should have bought XL switchable mate, before I got mine I have used machine before and couldn’t believe the bs Pft dealer was telling me. I think they have decided to sell it for the domestic market and G4 for site, but why oh why when you can have both in one. It’s the most popular machine in europe and outside the continent, but not here! Sometimes you have to take your head out of the people’s opinions and think clear, without feelings involved and f**k the dealers that will tell you size matters- power matters! With a turn of the key I can have 230or 400 . How can you beat this?

You should have bought XL switchable mate, before I got mine I have used machine before and couldn’t believe the bs Pft dealer was telling me. I think they have decided to sell it for the domestic market and G4 for site, but why oh why when you can have both in one. It’s the most popular machine in europe and outside the continent, but not here! Sometimes you have to take your head out of the people’s opinions and think clear, without feelings involved and f**k the dealers that will tell you size matters- power matters! With a turn of the key I can have 230or 400 . How can you beat this?
To be honest the ritmo xl seems a decent pump but if I have three phase running costs, I'd want a machine that infant gravity fed. Load 6 bags in it before start up and off you go.

So i set my rotor and stator up with daves help. 10 bar on the presure test.

Found a few flies and s**t in the witches hat, rural area with an open water butt.

I hope this was my problem. I can reach from the mains again for the next hit.

Will post findings.

To be honest the ritmo xl seems a decent pump but if I have three phase running costs, I'd want a machine that infant gravity fed. Load 6 bags in it before start up and off you go.
6 bags only .....:inocente:

EC4E575F-496A-47B5-AF33-77D833F3E0BD.jpeg

So u can run the xl on 230v or 400v. So off a 8kva gen or 12.5 gen. Or plug in to the mains.

So u can run the xl on 230v or 400v. So off a 8kva gen or 12.5 gen. Or plug in to the mains.
Into the mains clemo. Used the gene on a few jobs only and one site, where they didn't had 3phase at all. Usually I plug into the 3phase , no problem as long your cable is armoured.My gene is special taylored for me;). Can run the machine on230 or 400 and........ it runs on LPG too:p

I never got on with the ritmo l had it 2 years and my arse was twitching every time I used it and rarely had a spray without something going wrong!! That’s why I went for the k4 and I love it! 100 times easier to set up and use! Although I never get more than 10 pallets of parex out of an r & s!

That's a whole lot of Weetabix
Most of the guys on here haven't seen the difference between the L and XL. How on earth you'll chose the L over the XL otherwise?
But as they say - the beauty is in the eye of the beholder.;)

Most of the guys on here haven't seen the difference between the L and XL. How on earth you'll chose the L over the XL otherwise?
But as they say - the beauty is in the eye of the beholder.;)

Is there a big difference in speed running on 230v then 400v.