Wetherby training courses

craigEEE

I have one booked for tomorrow but I'm struggling to confirm the address, is it 'Wetherby Building Systems Ltd - Unit 4, Withins Road, Haydock Industrial Estate, Merseyside' or is this just head office?

Thanks

Think that's the right address it's the one I've come across when looking. Will you throw a bit of feedback about it. From what I can gather you don't actually get on the tools it's more of a product demo and tour of the place.

Have received confirmation and course outline, just wanted to check its not the address for head office they have sent as its a bit unclear

Found it on another site, just going for product information and to get the accreditation, if you can render they are all similar anyway IMO

Decent course, did ewi and thin coat, mainly do scratched finishes so wanted to get another feather in the cap, dinner included, got a few things at the end, refined trowel, cup, hat and a pen.

Trainer was very knowledgeable and also worked on the tools, cost was 150+vat would recommend it!

Also the address above is correct (2 other lads went to the wrong one so it wasn't just me)

Decent course, did ewi and thin coat, mainly do scratched finishes so wanted to get another feather in the cap, dinner included, got a few things at the end, refined trowel, cup, hat and a pen.

Trainer was very knowledgeable and also worked on the tools, cost was 150+vat would recommend it!

Also the address above is correct (2 other lads went to the wrong one so it wasn't just me)

thats what I like to hear :D