What’s your plans??

Members online

No members online now.
I've forgotten plans. Tried almost everything.
Renovated houses, been a money lender, imported from China, made cakes, been a vocal coach, drawn cartoons, tried plumbing, t shirt printing.
FAILED at them all.

I've forgotten plans. Tried almost everything.
Renovated houses, been a money lender, imported from China, made cakes, been a vocal coach, drawn cartoons, tried plumbing, t shirt printing.
FAILED at them all.

Dont forget machine renderer!

I plan on being in a workshop making stuff and some arty things and sculpture. Getting to grips with retail at the mo. I have absolutely no money and feeling stressed but happy in my choices and believe in what I'm doing now for the future before I get too old. Everyone who ever became successful had to struggle and grab hold of their b*ll***s.

I’m with @Lodan,.........you need to do three properties in order to end up owning at least one outright..........but, you are your own boss, own client........blah, blah.....however, I’m gonna be a yoga guru........teaching yummy mummies on a sun kissed beach.....mmmmmm

Lol I think I have tried my hand at most things... :)

I am a serial entrepreneur always have been always will be...

I say quite often... I always get what I want and it sounds obnoxious but the fact is I always do.

I like making lots of a little.... I have fingers in all sorts and keep things ticking along... I never give up and keep pushing.... You only fail when you stop trying

I plan on being in a workshop making stuff and some arty things and sculpture. Getting to grips with retail at the mo. I have absolutely no money and feeling stressed but happy in my choices and believe in what I'm doing now for the future before I get too old. Everyone who ever became successful had to struggle and grab hold of their b*ll***s.

i just got told off for watching "looney tunes"...in the dark.
maybe i should of turned on the light.
who knows ??
who cares xx
i like cartoons and red wine xx

Lol I think I have tried my hand at most things... :)

I am a serial entrepreneur always have been always will be...

I say quite often... I always get what I want and it sounds obnoxious but the fact is I always do.

I like making lots of a little.... I have fingers in all sorts and keep things ticking along... I never give up and keep pushing.... You only fail when you stop trying

you mean your chasing money ???