What a waste of oxygen

Members online

Pm me you fuckking delusional nut case. You'll see.
What because you've realised how embarrassing you sound to everyone else! Brought it on yourself Steven I was minding my own business till you made all this happen ya joker!

What because you've realised how embarrassing you sound to everyone else! Brought it on yourself Steven I was minding my own business till you made all this happen ya joker!
No chef. Pm me and I'll show you I'm not a bullshitter, now will you pm me or not?

Seems to me that you're a big bag of hot air and just want to say I'm full of s**t on line but if I can say I show you, you're dodging it.

Pm me, you big bag of wind

Fuc

If you've got something to share why you hiding it from the rest of the forum ! I've told you there's nothing you can say or do that will make my ass tweek...heard it all before Billy big b*ll***s!

Because it's somebody else's website and their personal details, you fuckking zeppelin

Seems to me that you're a big bag of hot air and just want to say I'm full of s**t on line but if I can say I show you, you're dodging it.

Pm me, you big bag of wind
It worries me that your gonna try and groom me I'm not used to this sexual tension!

Goodnight Steven mentally you have scared me a little bit only because now I think your a suicide bomber or something!! :bananas:

No you're a fuckking mong mate. I was bantering before but now you've annoyed me. Pm me and I'll show you?

How can a big hard myui ti bloke be too scared to send a pm.

w**k*r

Is this a good moment to ask for input on my double visit skimming post , coz I'll open another can