What do u think about the strata mp016?

Members online

No members online now.
hi guys I bought a strata 2nd hand just having a fxxking nightmare with it. I set everything up to dry mix hardwall parge it through the Swan neck to get the right mix (bit wetter than hand troweld) conect all my spray pipes up. coming through the pipe a bit but not alot went to the machine and water in the troff with the dry mix so to me something isn't right. if I conect the water direct to the pipe it's pushing water through fine so pipes not blocked. phoned strata (still waiting on a reply) this is the video of what it'd doing.
can anyone advise or had the same problem. I've even pre mixed and put wet mix in still same problem

hi guys I bought a strata 2nd hand just having a fxxking nightmare with it. I set everything up to dry mix hardwall parge it through the Swan neck to get the right mix (bit wetter than hand troweld) conect all my spray pipes up. coming through the pipe a bit but not alot went to the machine and water in the troff with the dry mix so to me something isn't right. if I conect the water direct to the pipe it's pushing water through fine so pipes not blocked. phoned strata (still waiting on a reply) this is the video of what it'd doing.
can anyone advise or had the same problem. I've even pre mixed and put wet mix in still same problem

just uploading now mate do u jem have the same machine
No mate, seen a few floating about at the moment, but general consensus on here they might be good machines back up is s**t. Hope you find out what is wrong with it

do a search on here to see what people think.... apparently great machines but support is not as good as other machine manufacturers :D

Sorry to hear that Danny, might see you there then

nowt to be sorry for just finding it hard to schedule in time to go see everybody... she may not be well enough for me to see anyway... I will be at the spray day on friday... just not sure till when and where I am headed afterwards...

nowt to be sorry for just finding it hard to schedule in time to go see everybody... she may not be well enough for me to see anyway... I will be at the spray day on friday... just not sure till when and where I am headed afterwards...

Your going drinking after it. U just don't know it yet.