What I liked most...

Olican

Private Member
...about the fundraiser raiser we did (apart from raising a brilliant £1100 for an amazing charity) was getting to know a lot of you much better, seeing some proper stars off here get some awesome prizes, your incredible generosity. The banter, the support..Stirling effort from everyone.....

....might do it again soon :whistle:

Well I'm having a pre-move clear out/tidy up of the unit over the next few weeks. So I'll no doubt be able to offer the oddball prize if you do. :LOL:

...about the fundraiser raiser we did (apart from raising a brilliant £1100 for an amazing charity) was getting to know a lot of you much better, seeing some proper stars off here get some awesome prizes, your incredible generosity. The banter, the support..Stirling effort from everyone.....

my prize is at post office mate.
will pick it tomorrow before parents evening.
cheers olican (y)

And you met me

And you met me
5601c16e2000002500242da6.jpeg

Heard you went on your pushbike to save the postage but thought it was a piss take :whistle:
Hahaha I said to Mrs make sure you post this she went yeah ok but with 2 kids and that she forgot so it’s my job Saturday morning I’ve sent my apologies what more do you want blood

And yes I do feel bad and now your kicking me when I’m down :(

Hahaha I said to Mrs make sure you post this she went yeah ok but with 2 kids and that she forgot so it’s my job Saturday morning I’ve sent my apologies what more do you want blood

And yes I do feel bad and now your kicking me when I’m down :(

I've still got one more prize to send bud, not enough hours in the day

Brings back memories of breathing through a balaclava, must push them to the back of my mind again
I used to wear a balaclava but now my court order prevents me from wearing one just ain’t on is it especially me being a practicing Muslim and want a burka