What is the best machine to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sco

Alright!
I am new here. I work on my own and am looking to get a rendering machine to use. I

In the past i have used Turbosol when i worked in a gang, but they are big heavey and crap.

So any suggestions?

Ta

Thats all most people want Ian as you well know, but as you also know, we will advise and offer the whole PFT range and unlike you, because we use machines day in and day out and not sit on our arses in our little lockup without with no stock we do know what we on about, also we give a full on hands training unlike others ( lets just say G5 bristol)

some knowledgable fellas on here sco regarding machines,

depends what your doing with it and how much you wanna spend.

Ta guys. Basically I wants summit that will pump lime render, not dry bagged stuff. you know putty mixed with this is what I do day in day out. But I just got f**k*d off by my old firm so am setting up on my own and might want to do some mono-couche. Like innit!

Will check out the links.

To pump the type of lime renders you mention there a diesel mixing pump like a utiform v2 or putzmeister sp11 would be better suited as an all in one machine. These are towable machines so you need a bit of room to store them when not in use

Status
Not open for further replies.