bikerchick95

I just moved into a house that was built in the 1960s and one of the rooms has messed up plaster on it so i want it removed and new stuff on

the bricks are red on the outside of the house. I think they are clay but idk. What surface do you think I will find once the plaster is knocked off and what if its just red clay bricks what do i need to do?? Im getting confused looking at all the stuff when everyone talks about pva or hardwall or bonding coat :cry: ive got a sensitive nose too and dont want anything that stinks too bad unless the smell goes away once dried?? cause i get headaches easily with pollution and bad smells like chemicals or garages and stuff...

whoever can help would be a hero!! x

I just moved into a house that was built in the 1960s and one of the rooms has messed up plaster on it so i want it removed and new stuff on

the bricks are red on the outside of the house. I think they are clay but idk. What surface do you think I will find once the plaster is knocked off and what if its just red clay bricks what do i need to do?? Im getting confused looking at all the stuff when everyone talks about pva or hardwall or bonding coat :cry: ive got a sensitive nose too and dont want anything that stinks too bad unless the smell goes away once dried?? cause i get headaches easily with pollution and bad smells like chemicals or garages and stuff...

Hardwall smells like roses when it’s drying out.
:baba:

Both hardwall and bonding stink when drying, so you won’t like either. Lol

Just to jump on an old thread here..... after the abuse I got, how did nobody pick up on the “bricks are red on the outside of the house” ??
It can’t have just been me who read that like :oops::pcmala::tonto:

WHat bike do you ride?

I dont know any plasters that smell for that long after they have been applied. HArdwall can be a bit stinky for a couple of days but once it is dried all is well :D