What to do with these walls?

Members online

I've got half a field stacked high with things I'd probably never use , bit like the space between my ears

I got 30 bags @ 10p ( bnq clearance ) each years ago , never used them,
That’s the sort of thing I do, when I want a rule I buy 4 and leave them in the garage, I break a trowel in, buy another and put the broken in one in the cupboard, I think I need a chaperone when I buy tools and stuff

I’ve got four rolls of a foot wide jute scrim and a metre wide roll of it just sitting in the garage
You never know , I've got a sailing dingy and windsurfer but the coast is 70 m away and have no intention in going , I've banned myself from local auction , don't suppose your in need of 200 old bikes, a stanah stairlift , 30 double socket floor mounting cases , a drum kit , 10 ton of wood , a dozen lawnmowers , enough double glazing for 10 barns..... On and on and on.

All bargains , my kids don't seem to want their inheritance, mad world

You never know , I've got a sailing dingy and windsurfer but the coast is 70 m away and have no intention in going , I've banned myself from local auction , don't suppose your in need of 200 old bikes, a stanah stairlift , 30 double socket floor mounting cases , a drum kit , 10 ton of wood , a dozen lawnmowers , enough double glazing for 10 barns..... On and on and on.
Don’t tempt me

10 bags casting plaster if u have it

Some more pics of the room. Chipped away at some loose plaster and it looks like this underneath. What should I do with this? I can see why it was wall papered now haha

Attachments

• DSC_0050.JPG
    DSC_0050.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 191
  • DSC_0049.JPG
    DSC_0049.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 188
  • DSC_0048.JPG
    DSC_0048.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 186
Some more pics of the room. Chipped away at some loose plaster and it looks like this underneath. What should I do with this? I can see why it was wall papered now haha

The whole length above the window is coming off basically. There's some old plasterboard around the window but I think it's only there. There rest of the room is just fine.

Attachments

• 1548852576039859209165.jpg
    1548852576039859209165.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 185