What to get as my second trowel?

poles95

HI,new here.

I've been recently having a go plastering at work with one of the plasterers. I've noticed its common that most are using multiple trowels. I have a 14 inch Nela trowel currently. I was wondering what second trowel for finishing people would recommend next?

Thanks

Tom

He only uses one, however guys i have worked with in the past in a different job used different flexi trowels, and others i know of do. Hence why I was curious about seeing what one was like and bit of tool shopping never harms

I.ve got a january sale coming soon. Every trowel on offer is perfect for 1st second 3rd wtc trowel . Message me if you want early bird discount

He only uses one, however guys i have worked with in the past in a different job used different flexi trowels, and others i know of do. Hence why I was curious about seeing what one was like and bit of tool shopping never harms
Only one needed

If they are there to make the job easier why not? also why not learn using them not learn then change again to use different equipment?

1506701_635277806576453_9105295964323659207_n.jpg

HI,new here.

I've been recently having a go plastering at work with one of the plasterers. I've noticed its common that most are using multiple trowels. I have a 14 inch Nela trowel currently. I was wondering what second trowel for finishing people would recommend next?

Thanks

Tom
a third arm be good