What trowels do people use for laying on, flattening and finishing ?

Scottsav

Im using a marshalltown trowel for all my plastering from laying on to finishing. The odd occasion ill use my nella s*p*r*lex when troweling with water.
What do people use for:

Laying on
Flattening
Finishing

14” ss mt till last flick with plastic

Tried all the different methods. This ones best imo

I use this trowel at the moment

Attachments

• 1569855857158.png
    1569855857158.png
    166.4 KB · Views: 351
any decent spread will only need one steel trowel to do everything....none of this plazi flexi bollox some limp wristed fannys use on here.
the one you're using is a good choice.

Ive seen a some really good reviews regarding the refina super flex 2 and its quality thats all.

See alot of guys using the sponge float method also

Just so I don't get confused again, is that a question? Or have you thought of a question yet?

"regardless of what was said before the vote took place,it was either remain or leave on ballot paper

what part of that don't you understand?"

Still waiting for an answer dipshit.

"regardless of what was said before the vote took place,it was either remain or leave on ballot paper

That was in response to my post
"so the whole build up to the referendum is irrelevant and promises and the fact the literature from vote leave stating we would have a deal?

It's like if there was a vote on if HS2 should go ahead. It will cost 10 billion, do you want it or not, Yes or No? Yes go on then that's cheap for what it is. Ok we'll go ahead, btw though it's actually going to be 100billion but never mind it was a yes or no question."

As I stated, I answered your question before you even asked it. I mocked how stupid you were and then you came back and asked pretty much the same question again lol

You were saying I haven't answered your question on post 38, and now the question you're quoting is post 46? Confused...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-09-30-20-24-35-467.jpeg
    Screenshot_2019-09-30-20-24-35-467.jpeg
    522.2 KB · Views: 237
  • Screenshot_2019-09-30-20-24-25-606.jpeg
    Screenshot_2019-09-30-20-24-25-606.jpeg
    403.1 KB · Views: 246