Whats peoples views on Nelamedi flex compared to a s*p*r*lex

gezshaw90

Whats peoples views on Nelamedi flex compared to a s*p*r*lex? Ive only used s*p*r*lex but might get a medi flex
just wanted to know people views on it? Also would welcome any other views and recommendations on other trowls, eg ox, refina, mt etc.

I really liked the mediflex so much so i might get one again. Blew me old one up on a socket.

Got a refina s*p*r*lex but all it does is drag the surface or mark it. Could use it to polish the fully set finish but that’s a waste of time.

I really liked the mediflex so much so i might get one again. Blew me old one up on a socket.

Got a refina spr*lex but all it does is drag the surface or mark it. Could use it to polish the fully set finish but that’s a waste of time.
I did that with my first s*p*r*lex I was well pissed off, was told electric all off bang right on socket .....bought another one but it never felt like the first one weird that ....but after a few months it’s just as good

Is the refina s*p*r*lex 3 meant to be more like the medi? See alot of spreads using ox flex

As Gibbo said correctly about the medi flex ... the ox is more like the Nela ......made by the same company

I prefer the mediflex but don’t use it all the time,a nice MT carbon usually does the job.
Yes m8 am I missing something. What wrong whith worn in Mt trowel. New trowel out every year it all money making and all the mind that you can do better job. I've seen old school work over the place spot on even better quality than today work they only had one shiti 12 in trowel. The only difrent in the old days they had more pride in ther work. Know it all about geting the job done quickly to get good money don't care what nobody says you can't rush quolity.

Yes m8 am I missing something. What wrong whith worn in Mt trowel. New trowel out every year it all money making and all the mind that you can do better job. I've seen old school work over the place spot on even better quality than today work they only had one shiti 12 in trowel. The only difrent in the old days they had more pride in ther work. Know it all about geting the job done quickly to get good money don't care what nobody says you can't rush quolity.
@Andy g says the same but in a different way lol

I prefer the mediflex but don’t use it all the time,a nice MT carbon usually does the job.
Seen this yesterday apparently carbon flex trowel, gotta say I’m slightly intrigued but am skint atm

Got a refina spr*lex but all it does is drag the surface or mark it. Could use it to polish the fully set finish but that’s a waste of time.
You missing your midi buddy, I can send it back?? I used it on renovation lime SOLO top coat for the last two flicks came out a treat!!

You missing your midi buddy, I can send it back?? I used it on renovation lime SOLO top coat for the last two flicks came out a treat!!

We shared some time together mate, I did have a touch on for her.. but you filled her hole for me from when I blew her up, you deserve her. I might treat me sen to a 18 incher

Well i knocked f**k out my mt xtra light carbon on jobs and whetstone and its still not playing nice