Whats your vice

CeeVee

Most spreads I know of my age and older tend to work hard play hard.

My thing is drink. Every night. Helps me chillax and washes away my dirty days.

Who else needs something of an evening?
Also...is there a difference between the old schoolers and the modern plasterer in this respect?

20 sterling dual a day. Every time I get in van spark up, before food, after food, with a coffee, before trowelling up, after trowelling up. Love it

Also...is there a difference between the old schoolers and the modern plasterer in this respect?

christ where do i start !!!
tonight was home around 6.15
2 different meals 1 for kids 1 for us..
entertained nippers...done homework with 7 year old doing a treasure map.
10 year old wanted me to play uncharted for a bit.
3 year old asked me to turn her 200 teddies the other way because they "keep looking at her"
got them to bed then i get told dont forget to ring her dad about party tomorrow night.
my brother rings smashed on red wine...then wants to talk shite about plastering for half an hour.

after i felt like ive loaded and unloaded the dish washer 10 fuucking times....i walk to the shop because she "hasnt got any fags".
so i went to the bookies spent a tenner hoping it will make me a millionaire....it never happened.
and now......im half fuucking cut :birra:

Last edited:
Ha ha been there done it
Won't be forever. My youngest daughter is 11 and already thinks the Trafford centre is paradise.

Used to be a couple of pints a few years ago but now need rest in the evenings.Got a kindle for my last birthday and that does me most nights.Four or five pints twice a week is about the most of it now.

I wish there was something else I could use for the same effect!
I usually have a bottle of red every night until the weekend when I get a pack of 20 buds from tesco.
Tried to stop...but need it.

I usually have a bottle of red every night until the weekend when I get a pack of 20 buds from tesco.

im halfway through tomorrows butties to sober me up for tomorrow !!

Haribo.

f**k**g Haribo and that's it. And vaping.

Time was that I'd give anything a bash but they all went pear shaped one thing at a time. Everything except heroin and blow. I'm saving heroin until I'm terminally ill (people don't get addicted to it because it's s**t, you know) And blow makes me sick.

Tried pills. Funny as f**k but they b*ll***s you up for days.

Tried acid. Funny as f**k but the dealer went to prison and everyone else thinks it's only for hippies.

Tried crack but I spent all my wages in one night and only had an onion and some bread the next day. Onion sandwiches for a week.

Tried coke but you just can't get enough of it so best left alone until you've got your Lambo. If you can't afford a Lambo, you can't afford coke.

Couldn't get any faster in the gym, so the tabs had to go.

And finally, I overdid the ale a while back and reacted badly to a situation ... overreacted massively. Totally threw a track, so that had to go as well.

And now there's just Haribo.

Last edited:
Haribo.

Time was that I'd give anything a bash but they all went pear shaped one thing at a time. Everything except heroin and blow. I'm saving heroin until I'm terminally ill (people don't get addicted to it because it's s**t, you know)

Tried acid. Funny as f**k but the dealer went to prison and everyone else thinks it's only for hippies.

Tried crack but I spent all my wages in one night and only had an onion and some bread the next day. Onion sandwiches for a week.

Tried coke but you just can't get enough of it so best left alone until you've got your Lambo. If you can't afford a Lambo, you can't afford coke.

And finally, I overdid the ale a while back and reacted badly to a situation ... overreacted massively. Totally threw a track, so that had to go as well.

Nowt wrong with acid...:reloco:

Haribo....do you go for tangfastics?
They do the BEST little men type jelly babies

Nowt wrong with acid...:reloco:

Haribo....do you go for tangfastics?
They do the BEST little men type jelly babies

Of course I eat Tangfastic. I am not an animal

Walking about Burnley in the middle of the night, by the canal and the deserted houses with my mate getting bigger and bigger until he was bigger than the houses. I could see that his head wasn't above the gutters but none the less, he was bigger than the houses. Sort of like if you see a tree far away and a person close, the man appears to be bigger than the tree but you know he's not. It was a bit like that but arse about face.

Then going home to watch Banzai.

You might well be used to the sugar. I missed my beer like f**k at first, but it wasn't so much the beer as the sugar in the beer. One bag of Haribo and bingo, no more gagging for a pint.

Worth a try.

Haribo.

Time was that I'd give anything a bash but they all went pear shaped one thing at a time. Everything except heroin and blow. I'm saving heroin until I'm terminally ill (people don't get addicted to it because it's s**t, you know) And blow makes me sick.

How ironic my addiction is anything sour i.e. Haribo packed everything in but them sours are my downfall !