Wheres the best place to advertise?

Members online

shaun knight

Ive recently gone self employed and just looking for some advice for the best places to advertise. Im currently signed up with Skillhouse directory and ive had 2 jobs from it this month, it cost me 35 pound to join for a month with no contract and choose my own working mile radius so im happy with my return and will be staying with them but is there any similar ones anyone could recommend that wont break the bank? Ones like skillhouse that are relatively new and aren't saturated, there would be more chance finding a needle in a haystack than finding me if i paid to be on the main ones and their prices are extortionate. I dont want to be paying any more than 30-60 per month, plus im not a fan of paying for leads even if it doesn't land the job, so im basically asking if theres anymore like the one im already on. thank you.
Shaun.

Ive recently gone self employed and just looking for some advice for the best places to advertise. Im currently signed up with Skillhouse directory and ive had 2 jobs from it this month, it cost me 35 pound to join for a month with no contract and choose my own working mile radius so im happy with my return and will be staying with them but is there any similar ones anyone could recommend that wont break the bank? Ones like skillhouse that are relatively new and aren't saturated, there would be more chance finding a needle in a haystack than finding me if i paid to be on the main ones and their prices are extortionate. I dont want to be paying any more than 30-60 per month, plus im not a fan of paying for leads even if it doesn't land the job, so im basically asking if theres anymore like the one im already on. thank you.
Shaun.
Parish and village magazine for me. I'm in one parish leaflet for £40 a year. I get about 5k work off it a year. Only place I advertise now

Shaun.
web site cheap once set up but a lot of time wasters on it to/ back door of van productive to/but leave a good job and word of mouth the best

Phone_box_prostitute_calling_cards_1.jpg

Sign up to mybuilder....you have to pay per lead but you atleast know your paying to speak to someone who wants the work done

Still haven't found out if you actually look at the jobs from my builder or price from their discription.

Still haven't found out if you actually look at the jobs from my builder or price from their discription.
You go and quote as normal but you've already paid for the lead so if you dont get the job you loose the lead fee. You dont win them all so do loose a bit but for me the ones I win make up for the lost ones