Where's the cheapest place for a 50 litre bucket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CeeVee

?
Refinas is £40 plus vat!!!!! :RpS_scared:
The yellow 42 litre gorilla tubs only do a bag and a half, and are sh1te now I have a decent mixer.
I need a tub I can knock up two bags of skim.

Any ideas?

Get a water butt from a farmer usually around a tenner and cut it in half. you can mix about 3-4 bags of multi in one.

Yeah cheers all, but not really looking for a tub...more a plasterers bucket.
Dan, think I saw those ones. Are they the black ones with side handles?

what does it matter if its a tub or a bucket aslong as you can fit in the required amount of donald in it then it doesnt matter:RpS_confused:
also i cnt remember what the price was and cnt be arsed to look it up but wickes have 75 litre gorrilla tubs and they easily take 3 bags ive had mine for proberly about a year now and its sufferd some abuse but no leaks and no splits AND it still has 2 handles

New mixer and big paddle spits sh1t all over in tubs, cuz they are wider the water level is lower and my paddle doesn't go deep enough in if that makes sense.

The taller buckets just churn the mix round nicely without spraying me and everyone else.

hmm i never have this problem and i have all gorrilla tubs and the eibenstock with the massive whisk you just dnt go all guns blazeing till youve got the mix up to thickness

i would like to have one of those refina ones but they can stick thier thumbs up thier arises if they think im paying that for a bucket:-0

How does anyone lift them on to a spot board when they are this big? We just have loads of single bag buckets as they are easy to handle and mix up in

haha i laffed today as i watched the lab trying to lift the tub with 3 bags in it haha, he did it mind but he was a ruined man after haha think his insides came out his arse from straining

Status
Not open for further replies.