Which angle iron(twitcher) can anyone recommend?

Members online

Zippydragon

Guys, I used to use a great little internal angle iron I picked up when I was an apprentice and never had an issue, it fell apart and since then can’t get one the same and can’t get on with all of the ones I’ve come across with huge “wings”. Can anyone recommend any? I know this is probably me just being stubborn to change but that’s me

Used the dumbo ragni one and was good but does find the massive wings a pain sometimes. Tried trim them down and ruined it. Got a marshaltown flex one to try next

Guys, I used to use a great little internal angle iron I picked up when I was an apprentice and never had an issue, it fell apart and since then can’t get one the same and can’t get on with all of the ones I’ve come across with huge “wings”. Can anyone recommend any? I know this is probably me just being stubborn to change but that’s me
was it a CK

I don’t know what make, one of the old guys at college gave me it but the rivets gave out. Looked as though it had seen a bit

I reckon the one you had was a tyzack quite often see them on eBay in the vintage plastering tools bit, there were bull nose angles, pencil round angles and square angles same as the queenies but the other way round

I reckon the one you had was a tyzack quite often see them on eBay in the vintage plastering tools bit, there were bull nose angles, pencil round angles and square angles same as the queenies but the other way round
Tyzack corner trowel is the one with the sharpest edge out there. Till last year I used it as last trowel. You won’t get your corners so sharp with any other corner trowel. This year desided to keep the carbons away from skimming for as long as I can. Two days now and something is missing, something is not right :loco:

Tyzack corner trowel is the one with the sharpest edge out there. Till last year I used it as last trowel. You won’t get your corners so sharp with any other corner trowel. This year desided to keep the carbons away from skimming for as long as I can. Two days now and something is missing, something is not right :loco:
pleased to hear your getting the hang of things two walls together