Which buckets?!?

Members online

Zippydragon

Hi guys , what buckets is everyone using? I’ve just bought some of the big refina tall buckets as I’m fed up with the cheap ones breaking and use a big round black bath like tub for bonding/ hardwall. I can’t get on with flexi tubs for finish. Friend recommended stadium buckets for water as once again all of the cheap ones fall apart! Be interested to see if anyone can recommend anything.

f**k**g love a bucket.

Toppstiles do the best rubber ones I’ve used. 40l i think.

I use a tall refina for skim.

One of them black ones for dab/bonding n also as a wash bucket. Dunno how people use a normal bucket to clean tools.

I use normal bucket for cleaning mixer

f**k**g love a bucket.

One of them black ones for dab/bonding n also as a wash bucket. Dunno how people use a normal bucket to clean tools.

Flexi tubs scare me. Flash backs of an ex!

I use wickes tall buckets , skim bonding hardwall dab ,
Pour plaster in 5 mins before I mix , whilst prepping or laying first bucket on

I use wickes tall buckets , skim bonding hardwall dab ,
Pour plaster in 5 mins before I mix , whilst prepping or laying first bucket on
I always used these but the last ones I bought cracked whilst mixing! Think the batch is crappy

I always used these but the last ones I bought cracked whilst mixing! Think the batch is crappy
About 20 y ago was given one that I suspect was nylon as you could almost fold in half , lasted years , the bottom was practically square and easier to scrape out, cheaper plastics now but would pay double for one of those now , just have to keep spares and be careful

I use the shite builders buckets for water and then some shite wickes tall bucket....

They last long enough for me

I thought you pols had a bit about them, my mistake
44EA9420-5C2D-49A3-81A8-25395365AA9A.gif

f**k**g love a bucket.

I scrounge the big paint tubs of decorater for washing out in. Got bout five so can leave em on different jobs as welll

Variety is essential with buckets , gorilla all sizes ( original ones not the cheap s**t take offs ) ramboo tools builder buckets red handle black tub , solid mixing tubs all sizes any make

Slightly different note,I know most of us keep our tools in a bucket but b and q r selling off the fatmax tool tote 20 inch with solid plastic bottom for £25. Got bought one for Xmas and it’s brilliant, all trowels can go round edges, little secure pocket for small tools, margin trowels etc. Plastic bottom do it won’t rot. Off to get another for tacking stuff. May not be good for site work as anyone can help themselves

Variety is essential with buckets , gorilla all sizes ( original ones not the cheap s**t take offs ) ramboo tools builder buckets red handle black tub , solid mixing tubs all sizes any make
How's the collomix wash out bucket with the brushes? Worth getting one?

Still in my van mate use everyday ,tbf my mates still take the piss out of me about it but I know how good it is to use
The only thing that's stopped me is whilst good for the paddle, don't you have to keep removing the lid to pour the water into skimming bucket when cleaning that out?

try your local dairy farm they have loads usually glad to get rid of them the ones I get are tall will take just short of a bag very robust don't split