Which exterior render gives the best finish?

Members online

Roger44

Hi All,

I'm about to build a house and am looking for the best quality render. I've heard of K-REND but there is also a render by Webber Building Solutions can anyone tell me which is best?
Thanks in advance.

Roger.

Hi All,

I'm about to build a house and am looking for the best quality render. I've heard of K-REND but there is also a render by Webber Building Solutions can anyone tell me which is best?
Thanks in advance.

Roger.
Hi Roger,
Some swear by krend others by Weber there's a fair few manufacturers out there, pick your plasterer he'll be able to advise you on different brands and finishes depending on the background.

what substrate will it be.

you have scratch renders which are your krend/mono/parex. all same but different manufacturer

or you have thincoat render which is silicone top coat which can be applied over brick/block/ timber frame or insulation.

as above ask samples from your contractor

High there Wodger,
As you have already wealised , there are many wenders available and an equal amount of differwent finishes.
I am sure that over time the skilled wenderers on here will be along to give you sound advice as to which wender will be the best wender for your situation....

Oh, hohoho, couldn't resist....was thinking of only fools, with the bloke singing "crying":p:D

the best or most suitable... post what you are trying to achieve and then we can go from there :D

Welcome along by the way :D

High there Wodger,
As you have already wealised , there are many wenders available and an equal amount of differwent finishes.
I am sure that over time the skilled wenderers on here will be along to give you sound advice as to which wender will be the best wender for your situation....

Oh, hohoho, couldn't resist....was thinking of only fools, with the bloke singing "crying":p:D

Not for me. Most brick houses looks grim IMO.
This country needs lightening up a bit.
O dear only my personal choice no need to get grumpy about it. I do like a house with good looking brick work adds character.

• Agree
Reactions: Djr
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

Roger.

Face brick work Roger, why would you want something you have to paint or seal every so often

Rubbed up or dashed with window bands, corner hands and projective base. That's what I'd do if I was to self build.

I love stuff like this
BFE77D4B-5DAA-4001-95A1-D1024B430775.jpeg