Which screw gun

Members online

Thejester

My hilti cord lees screwgun has died on me. I can't complain TBH Iv had it for over 10 years,but was wondering what to get next
Anyone got suggestions for me

I got the dewalt cordless. Can't fault it.

Attachments

• 1479591214010.jpg
    1479591214010.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 481
It was 40 yrs old when I nicked it from a pub refurb 20yrs ago....

Last edited:
Just got the dewalt same as pug, can't fault it.
Get a 5ah battery with it instead of 2x2ah's. Available for same price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had some dodgy carpet in the first place we moved in and I dropped a bowl of olives in there and spent weeks randomly finding them

Sd500 with smd57 attachment had one a few years back and sold it due to not using it that much was gutted as soon as it left my hands [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got the senco , pretty good, cheaper than the hilti
Just got the makita and have to say it is far better than my old senco.
My makita impact died today tbf it's had a good run was thinking when it dies I'll get hilti collated , expensive but all the boarder dudes rate um so probably have to splash out but like today 100mm screws to board extension ceiling which had 50mm celotex over joists ffs

My makita impact died today tbf it's had a good run was thinking when it dies I'll get hilti collated , expensive but all the boarder dudes rate um so probably have to splash out but like today 100mm screws to board extension ceiling which had 50mm celotex over joists ffs
Isn't there a Hilti cordless driver (normal) that has a collated extension thingy you fit? If so you'd be able to use one driver for all size screws. Mind you 100mm go in better with an impact driver I think .