Which set up

Vincey

Private Member
Out of the blue got two ok sized jobs come in
Just had a quick look at a hopper gun and compressor or thincoat set up for my Ritmo m,not sure if tyrolean will go through the Ritmo set up or not but thinking would be good to make the right purchase especially if other jobs come in next year to use
Any advice appreciated as looking best part of a grand for either set up to buy

On a similar thread I'm going to try a compressed air hopper sprayer for thin coat finish (machine mart 46.00)
Already got a petrol powered compressor (heavy f**k*r to move though)
May get some board/thin coat any try it in the workshop

Just had a quick look at a hopper gun and compressor or thincoat set up for my Ritmo m,not sure if tyrolean will go through the Ritmo set up or not but thinking would be good to make the right purchase especially if other jobs come in next year to use
spend it on a nice coat.

On a similar thread I'm going to try a compressed air hopper sprayer for thin coat finish (machine mart 46.00)
show me a link, will it work on an electric compressor.

It works well pete and perfect if you’re on your own. Start and stop as you please with no pressure. But the finish isn’t as nice. It’s quite course.
Someone mentioned on an other thread about spraying and flattening which would be easier than handballing but then you’ve got the scarring problems and still need to man the job. Sort of defeats the object of spraying.

i had the machine mart one... personally id go for the refina one 100 odd quid. works mich nicer easier to handle....

done a couple thincoat jobs now and still not convinced on the finish with spraying. too spiky for my likings. still trowel and float when i can

Compressor and swing gun for the ritmo would be my choice over a hopper

i had the machine mart one... personally id go for the refina one 100 odd quid. works mich nicer easier to handle....

done a couple thincoat jobs now and still not convinced on the finish with spraying. too spiky for my likings. still trowel and float when i can
Thanks will take look at refina one...

It works well pete and perfect if you’re on your own. Start and stop as you please with no pressure. But the finish isn’t as nice. It’s quite course.
Someone mentioned on an other thread about spraying and flattening which would be easier than handballing but then you’ve got the scarring problems and still need to man the job. Sort of defeats the object of spraying.
You mean the finish with a flicker gun is better mate ?

Swing gun £500, remote cable£175, and compressor your looking nearly a grand, better than a hopper though you can move around with it better get it in tighter spots no spillages no refilling

mines only little