whilst everyone is having a rant

roryston

Check out this shithole I got to put right this evening so I can skim it Saturday

Pretty much goes against everything wrong with boarding

Amazing isn't it, I charged them a a tax free price that was very expensive and they took me up on it I could spend a week here and still earn enough money. Plenty of pva will be going on these boards!!

Hey to everyone out there my brother is kmcd and he put a post on general discussions about wanting to know how to create an old blistered look on skimming.. He's been sat in a pub in Manchester for two hours waiting for a reply and won't come out til he gets one... hELP ME

Hey to everyone out there my brother is kmcd and he put a post on general discussions about wanting to know how to create an old blistered look on skimming.. He's been sat in a pub in Manchester for two hours waiting for a reply and won't come out til he gets one... hELP ME
Tell him FreeD's skimming is just like that and to give him a call ;-)

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Has anyone used knauf dab over the last few days/ week ? The reason I ask is because had 10 bags out of travis this morning and thought these don't feel right anyhow loaded up started dabbing cheeky bastards only 3/4 full like someone's robbed a few great big handfuls out of them! I'm going in again Tomoz ile tell the feckers aswell!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone used knauf dab over the last few days/ week ? The reason I ask is because had 10 bags out of travis this morning and thought these don't feel right anyhow loaded up started dabbing cheeky bastards only 3/4 full like someone's robbed a few great big handfuls out of them! I'm going in again Tomoz ile tell the feckers aswell!

Sorry to here that Marra...... Please report and record this with the branch you purchased from, make a note if the batch number for your own records.

If you have any further issues contact Knauf on 01795424499 and ask for your local Area Sales Managers details, or get in touch with myself....

Sounds strange? Hope you get some answers

Rich

Amazing isn't it, I charged them a a tax free price that was very expensive and they took me up on it I could spend a week here and still earn enough money. Plenty of pva will be going on these boards!!
I hope the tax man not on this site or any mp?

Wey aye marra. Not used it for a while like. Hopefully bringing it out if hibernation soon with parex lime jerb

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Ok so here's one of the magical missing powder bags Link Removed

Oh there's the powder all the way down there!!

Ok so here's one of the magical missing powder bags Link Removed

Oh there's the powder all the way down there!!

Hello mate

I was in the office at Sittingbourne today and mentioned this to a guy in the Knauf Technical office.

Every bag is weighed out to have 25 kg of powder in every one.... There is a scale that is at the end of the filling line that weighs every bag. Anything under weight gets sent back into the process.

Sometimes the powder will settle and seem to be at a lower level in the bag than others. There should always be the same 25 kg weight of product in every bag.

It should make up the same volume and perform the same.....

Feel free to weigh them to check and let us know if there are problems....

We have had no other reported issues, but happy to discuss with you if you have an issue

Cheers

Richard

Thanks Richard I don't think ile be weighing the bags ! [emoji3] it's just when I use bg it's full to the top so when i opened this i thought hello they do feel lighter than bg aswell it was more of a query really thanks for finding out though[emoji106]

Using knauf dab at min hated it and always have it flash sets all the time..we like to mix 5-6 bags in our mixing drum absoloute no chance with knauf but can with Dry wall and g tech and speedlines..knauf sets in big clumps aswell and yes we do mix it fully so it ain't that

Thanks Richard I don't think ile be weighing the bags ! [emoji3] it's just when I use bg it's full to the top so when i opened this i thought hello they do feel lighter than bg aswell it was more of a query really thanks for finding out though[emoji106]

Don't do it it's a trap, he's asking you to take scales to work & weigh bags of powder :frenetico:

Hello mate

I was in the office at Sittingbourne today and mentioned this to a guy in the Knauf Technical office.

Every bag is weighed out to have 25 kg of powder in every one.... There is a scale that is at the end of the filling line that weighs every bag. Anything under weight gets sent back into the process.

Sometimes the powder will settle and seem to be at a lower level in the bag than others. There should always be the same 25 kg weight of product in every bag.

It should make up the same volume and perform the same.....

Feel free to weigh them to check and let us know if there are problems....

We have had no other reported issues, but happy to discuss with you if you have an issue

Cheers

Richard
My mate said the same but he called it a drout ;)