Who.s saturday w**k*r

In to day instead of tomorrow. Hope it's not a late en

I'm in today and tomorrow. I've just gone from one week's work that I priced to do in two, to four week's work that I've still got do do in two, plus I gotta buy a load of paint to do it, so I'm potless (have you seen the price of fekkin paint?) and doing 12 hr days for a while.

Humbug.

I'm in today and tomorrow. I've just gone from one week's work that I priced to do in two, to four week's work that I've still got do do in two, plus I gotta buy a load of paint to do it, so I'm potless (have you seen the price of fekkin paint?) and doing 12 hr days for a while.

Humbug.
Disgusting. We're decorating and wife allways seems to go for valspar ££££££££

Disgusting. We're decorating and wife allways seems to go for valspar ££££££££

Should all work out good. Billed a bit high for everything. Thought some iron bannisters would take 2 days each. Turns out they take 5-6 hrs. Subbing to someone else Monday who's specifically told me to take 6 days to do a 3 day job. He must've agreed a day rate for it. Put in £200 to clean some gutters - that be half a day. Sold him cleaning the windows for another £200. That be another half day. Got some render to repair...be a day but an easy one. Put in a day to paint a few doors and frames...8 of em and they only take about 20 minutes each.....seems everywhere I go for the next couple of weeks be doing one day and getting paid for two. Keep my eye out round here for more jobs to sell him once I'm finished. Already seen some broken tiles and other things like that.

It's just this b*****d paint....every day's gonna cost me about £80 and not get paid til the end of January.