Whos a low paid plasterer

Members online

It's good work in and around Dublin. I could believe a plasterer may get up to 400 per day there. Not so good elsewhere.
I try stay out of Dublin it's a s**t hole. See lads getting €5m2 skimming subbing. I try and stick to the private houses. More money. Less bullshit. We get around 12k to 25k a house labour price at an average. But at the moment €7m2 is my min for skimming and €20m2 for render. But if it's a scud scratch and top coat it's €25m2 minimum. Thsts for builders i look for a good bit more on a slif build.

I predict you will be earning nothing plastering in Ireland in 6 months. At best odd jobbing.

Prob means this

85062405.jpg

I predict you will be earning nothing plastering in Ireland in 6 months. At best odd jobbing.
I don't need to earn in plastering. I hate it. I've no mortgage. Own my cars and vans ect. My best memories are in the last recession. I'll cream it as long as it lasts. I don't need the building game.

I don't need to earn in plastering. I hate it. I've no mortgage. Own my cars and vans ect. My best memories are in the last recession. I'll cream it as long as it lasts. I don't need the building game.
That's ok then cause it will be total wipe out for Ireland when it happens and because then you will be of no use to EU, you will get no help there either. Not that they will be able to help anyway. Be too busy sorting their own.

You had be better saving your 1500 euro a day.

That's ok then cause it will be total wipe out for Ireland when it happens and because then you will be of no use to EU, you will get no help there either. Not that they will be able to help anyway. Be too busy sorting their own.

You had be better saving your 1500 euro a day.
Only make 1500 the odd spray. And don't save it. Use it for the down days. But I'll be fine.. I'll pick the jobs I want to make a killing on for now.

Only make 1500 the odd spray. And don't save it. Use it for the down days. But I'll be fine.. I'll pick the jobs I want to make a killing on for now.

I know u are in Ireland to. And u know parts of Ireland is drifrent on the money. I stoped thaking jobs I could only make a few pound on. I get machines. Use baged render and smash houses out of it. We have a 7 bedroom house to float the inside of. 2@1 Will float it out in 4 days with the machine. Can't remember what m2 it is. Not going out to the van to look lol. But it's a big c**t of a house. But think I ordered about 20ton of sand and cement for it. Diesel machine will smash it.

I know u are in Ireland to. And u know parts of Ireland is drifrent on the money. I stoped thaking jobs I could only make a few pound on. I get machines. Use baged render and smash houses out of it. We have a 7 bedroom house to float the inside of. 2@1 Will float it out in 4 days with the machine. Can't remember what m2 it is. Not going out to the van to look lol. But it's a big c**t of a house. But think I ordered about 20ton of sand and cement for it. Diesel machine will smash it.
I know and there are lots of huge houses in Ireland that in the UK they could only dream of.

There is too many houses in Ireland but as you know they are all being rented Airb&b so there is a housing shortage crisis now.

Brexit will kill it like nothing else has ever done.