Who's right

John j

Mono Don
Ex council houses round hear are the ones with only downstairs cavity. I.ve removed all plaster up stairs as the condensation we got was really bad . Stuck some nice thick insulated boards on no problems since. Mate down street had same prob so I.ve told him what to do . He said joiner whos done stood work for them 1100 wide boards (dick head) said to put visquin Timber it out . Insulate it then board it. Bear in mind walls are dry . No waters coming in and I.m 100 percent it condensation . Am i right telling him joiner talking out his ass

Ex council houses round hear are the ones with only downstairs cavity. I.ve removed all plaster up stairs as the condensation we got was really bad . Stuck some nice thick insulated boards on no problems since. Mate down street had same prob so I.ve told him what to do . He said joiner whos done stood work for them 1100 wide boards (dick head) said to put visquin Timber it out . Insulate it then board it. Bear in mind walls are dry . No waters coming in and I.m 100 percent it condensation . Am i right telling him joiner talking out his ass

He's just thinking like a joiner - wouldn't be joinery with no wood on the job, would it?

Probably pan out same, so just go with the cheapest option.