Who's working who's struggling

Y the f**k should I I have nvq and City and guild s but this means jack s**t, it would never happen in another trade just scum plastering

Watch your language or I'll have to remove you, this is the public section. I am a secret moderator and members of the public come on here so zip it up fam as u were :)

Watch your language or I'll have to remove you, this is the public section. I am a secret moderator and members of the public come on here so zip it up fam as u were :)
He should re name him self Skimmy Cranky.

Y the f**k should I I have nvq and City and guild s but this means jack s**t, it would never happen in another trade just scum plastering
Thats the problem Andrew you're the one pissing your qualifications and experience down the drain. Dicking about with your moaning and your pimple finish. If you were real that is.

If speed was the problem- he got help offered
If mental state was the problem- help offered again.
In all of the above.......I don’t believe.
What I believe is just venting and pissing place, which is absolutely ok with me. I am just not taking it as serious as at the beginning. Keeps the wheel turning actually.

You've pissed all over people on here, I do hope your 'selfie' is real you've got that look only a dickhead t**t could perfect.
U are the worst person on here paulf I am sorry to have to till you this, everything I say on here is true