Wood or rubber handle

Wood all day I find the rubber ones either shrink or get compressed then my hand cramps, never get that with wood unless I sand the handle down which I used to do like a silly old t**t a,so rubber ones wear a groove where my thumb goes. Having said that I worked with a couple of brothers and they used to wear a thumb groove on wooden handles only spindley old buggers too
Yeah the first spread I ever worked with used to wear a groove into the wooden handles with his thumb. An old b*****d called Barry Legget, not the same bloke is it @Mouldyoldspudgun ?

Yeah the first spread I ever worked with used to wear a groove into the wooden handles with his thumb. An old b*****d called Barry Legget, not the same bloke is it @Mouldyoldspudgun ?
No these were two brothers called Harold and Maurice Quirk both of them used to do it, they were price workers good finish but walls were bent, beads ended up where they were thrown at the angle but f**k**g hell did they turn out the metres

Been looking cant even find replacement handles anyone got a link please
A8DE961A-CCFB-48B4-A965-E94C43EDD9A9.png
A8DE961A-CCFB-48B4-A965-E94C43EDD9A9.png

You should create your personal ergo handle with some plaster. For me nella is by far the most uncomfortable trowel, but stick some plaster on the handle and when it moulds to your grip - voila.

What you prefer I'm just having slidey dilemma with the rubber handle was going to try wooden see how I get on thoughts
Wood I had a tyzack which worn in fitted like a glove hoeing for nela max seems like cork which should ware in nice the rubber Marshall tows r the mark of a traditional spread but times change so you need to move with it , they are trying to make a very brutal joke a bit easier with speed skim etc but who puts it on the walls and ceilings keeps ya young tho

Cork
And Nela rubber handle on premium for sand and cement
Never used wood too young for that s**t fool but my old old marshaltown might get a wood handle for it treat the old girl and show her to the misses the REAL old flame