work boots

I used to run my boots into the ground until they were falling off but old boots starting to play f**k with my toes. Toes were red raw at the end of a day. I’ll replace them when they start going s**t this time.

I used to run my boots into the ground until they were falling off but old boots starting to play f**k with my toes. Toes were red raw at the end of a day. I’ll replace them when they start going s**t this time.
Like an ad for ww1

any decent ones out there need some comfy ones cos I'm G** lol
Get the brexit boots , @gps puts them on when he doesn’t know where he’s going ,@Vincey goes with him wearing the doc Martins, he is skin head now, thinking they’re going to ‘the hood’ to kick some ‘natives’ innit

I wear these USA marine core boots , the comfiest boot you’ll have mate

https://www.kickz.com/uk/nike-sneak...VrbvtCh1ENgzHEAQYBCABEgI6EfD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
Vince what about these for ceilings?
2A4D88CC-66A9-4106-8C63-58AF122D578D.jpeg

3 things i look for is composite apposed to steel toe, light as possible and toe scuff protection.
Screwfix do one or two and the revues are usefull. Engelbert straus have loads of choice a bit pricey though.

Too nice for work them .I'd go out in the beauties
I know mate I’m same tbh they are quite trendy atm too but gigs honest truth try a pair on they are more comfy than Nike air Jordan’s and they are Tuff they also do a leather one which is totally water proof

I thought about buying these for a while then decided if the USA army marine core have them as standard issue they must be good and they are

Reactions: Djr
For the heavy work i got these black ones only £20 on e bay good strong n comfy.
Screenshot_20180304-111918.png

Rest of the time I wear good trainers that get replaced by her in doors every birthday.

Steel blue , are the best boots ive every used , not easy to get and will have to be ordered online , also they are not the cheapest , but will out last any of the other major brands , ive been wearing them for around 10 years , will never wear anything else .

For the heavy work i got these black ones only £20 on e bay good strong n comfy.
View attachment 22103

Rest of the time I wear good trainers that get replaced by her in doors every birthday.
Ha I get a pair of trainers for birthday lol . Wife cleared under bed other day and found a like new pair of forest hills I.d forgot bout which was a bonus