Work busy/quiet

Members online

Terry F

Hello fellow spreads. Hows work going for you . Hope people are busy. Not to good for me . Keeps going quiet. I useally get lots of calls on the domestic side this time of year but not the case at the moment. Just wondering how it is for others. Im Essex/Hertfordshire based.

Still on the coffee?
Yepp, had 3 today, just pulled over at the pub 10 min ago having a pint then going to yard to unload and load for tomorrow.
Can't ditch it Stuart, need it that's what keeps me going on a 12hr+ day

Yepp, had 3 today, just pulled over at the pub 10 min ago having a pint then going to yard to unload and load for tomorrow.
Can't ditch it Stuart, need it that's what keeps me going on a 12hr+ day
Cut your hours, there's no need then be doing all that.

Hello fellow spreads. Hows work going for you . Hope people are busy. Not to good for me . Keeps going quiet. I useally get lots of calls on the domestic side this time of year but not the case at the moment. Just wondering how it is for others. Im Essex/Hertfordshire based.

are you not getting calls or not winning the quotes?

I'm semi retired, work 3-4 shifts a week on railway and do one plastering job every week or two. Railway shifts are only a couple of hours so have nearly everyday to myself, it's bliss
All that time on your hand, you might as well nip down south to have a friendly chat with @gps over a cuppa;)

I rather work less now while I am reasonably fit an healthy and then as bits start falling off of knees start to fail I will go to work :D

Very busy doing externals giving the skimming jobs away as it's shite. Even the good skimming jobs are shite compared to externals.