working alone

Members online

algeeman

It’s A Boy
site agent asked
"do i always work on my own" ??
felt like saying no theres a huge f**k**g gang in my head....
ARTI
jess
gordan
vincey
simon
lurpack
marshy
olican
andy g
fatarm
chrispy
choppa u cuunt !!
etc
etc :sorprendido3::sorprendido3::sorprendido3::sorprendido3::sorprendido3:

Last edited:
Lone wolf

Attachments

• ED20F82D-F176-4A5B-AAA0-61B758DB5235.jpeg
    ED20F82D-F176-4A5B-AAA0-61B758DB5235.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 152
Can't believe I never made the imaginary gang........... f**k it av got my own. Warty. Kirk G. d*m**o. The wand. That idiot in the stormtroopers kecks. The guys guys Welsh knobber off you tube. Hillside or maybe this is my come dine with me guest list

Can't believe I never made the imaginary gang........... f**k it av got my own. Warty. Kirk G. d*m**o. The wand. That idiot in the stormtroopers kecks. The guys guys Welsh knobber off you tube. Hillside or maybe this is my come dine with me guest list

oh your here in the gang mate (y)(y)(y)

your top of the list !!

i hope shes not called grace bit tits blue eyes and cute arse ??
its my wife sir lol :frenetico::frenetico::frenetico:
No no her name is Sarah little but big tits. Funny thing is I'm working at a social workers I'm f**k**g too I've 11 on the go I will die of scrot rot but what a way to go and would be a funny headstone to read too

Or your fantasy daisy chain......lol

I'm not on you tube mun :coffe: