Working combinations for domestic work!

I've noticed though over last 18 months the rates are rising again.
Domestic rates are and I'm generally getting what I want.

Kind you there's also a massive divide in domestic work/rates.
You tend to get the nice areas and people that want the work done right and willing to pay proper money for it.

Then there's the not so nice areas and landlords etc that just want everything as cheap as they possibly can.

I know the areas I would be targeting as a plasterer :D

Sod working for the poorer areas :D

I have been on a lovely job for a a little while now, customer wanted it done right and it was perfect... money was no object

I know the areas I would be targeting as a plasterer :D

Sod working for the poorer areas :D

I have been on a lovely job for a a little while now, customer wanted it done right and it was perfect... money was no object

Your my kinda guy!
I'd rather take my time on a nice house do job right.
They end up over moon and I get paid well for it. Everyone's a winner.
Happy customer, happy plasterer and happy wallet
f**k chasing your tail everyday for £120 in a shithole walking over dog s**t and cat piss

My time doing that is long gone!

F*****g hs
ive just had to skim a wee hoose for persimmons in 4 days.. 4 beds 3 showers in 4 days.
working all weekend to skim the next 1 for wednesday.
with a brother in law who is in intensive care because of smashing amphetimines over the bank holiday weekend..heart failure...doctors say its too late his brain is dead.
a woman who cries herself to sleep and wakes me up in the morning crying with sadness...because her brothers dying.
another brother who needs help this week because the baliffs keep knocking.
my older brother f**k*d off because his little man broke his leg and cant play for englands under 14s.
3 young nippers to deal with everyday.
i think thats it for this week from the top of my head.....oh i also left my mind somewhere and forget to take my 10 year old to her guitar lessons and she hates me !!
F*****g hell mate, quite a week. Thought bn back at me folks til a Decent rental comes up after falling out with the missus was a bad week for me.

Your my kinda guy!
I'd rather take my time on a nice house do job right.
They end up over moon and I get paid well for it. Everyone's a winner.
Happy customer, happy plasterer and happy wallet
f**k chasing your tail everyday for £120 in a shithole walking over dog s**t and cat piss

My time doing that is long gone!

yup I pick and choose what I do now and I actually enjoy it again :D

Don't think so, doesn't want to, I dint think it would take much from either of us, but she thinks it's f**k*d. Wee man I feel sorry for caught in the middle of it.

Needs time mate. If neither of you want it(you'll really know if this is the case) then its a new chapter. If not, then its a case of being patient and taking a step back to work out what was going wrong...and that takes some real soul searching. Either way, you cannot fix it with male logic, you will just push her away.

Needs time mate. If neither of you want it(you'll really know if this is the case) then its a new chapter. If not, then its a case of being patient and taking a step back to work out what was going wrong...and that takes some real soul searching. Either way, you cannot fix it with male logic, you will just push her away.
Yeah, It seems to be f**k*d, too late apparently, but, maybe it's as u say, male logic, think the problems would be easily remedied if we tried a bit harder but no. So f**k knows mate, females are an odd bunch lol

Yeah, It seems to be f**k*d, too late apparently, but, maybe it's as u say, male logic, think the problems would be easily remedied if we tried a bit harder but no. So f**k knows mate, females are an odd bunch lol

Sure are. Took me 6 mths to woo mine back...we're no longer together, but I made all the classic mistakes a long the way. Its different in your case, you have a kid together. You need to ask yourself if you want to be together because you want to be with her or be together because of the little un.

ive just had to skim a wee hoose for persimmons in 4 days.. 4 beds 3 showers in 4 days.
working all weekend to skim the next 1 for wednesday.
with a brother in law who is in intensive care because of smashing amphetimines over the bank holiday weekend..heart failure...doctors say its too late his brain is dead.
a woman who cries herself to sleep and wakes me up in the morning crying with sadness...because her brothers dying.
another brother who needs help this week because the baliffs keep knocking.
my older brother f**k*d off because his little man broke his leg and cant play for englands under 14s.
3 young nippers to deal with everyday.
i think thats it for this week from the top of my head.....oh i also left my mind somewhere and forget to take my 10 year old to her guitar lessons and she hates me !!
Ffs mate

It's a bi
Sure are. Took me 6 mths to woo mine back...we're no longer together, but I made all the classic mistakes a long the way. Its different in your case, you have a kid together. You need to ask yourself if you want to be together because you want to be with her or be together because of the little un.
It's a bit of both, she does do my but in, but it's mainly coz she only 24, and u remember full well what I was like at 24. Mad lol. Also we only married a F*****g year and it was her in a mad push to set date. And Its my second marriage after a disaster relationshio from when I was young and I've already a kid and step kid that I barely see without another fam splitting up. F*****g ending up like Ross from F*****g friends ffs lol