year ago in plastering

Andy g

U would set your scaffold up , to skim the ceiling up stairs in a house and skim the ceilings ,two plasterers and a lab ,this was a days work , today we have skimmed 4 room ,1a1 just to get a days wage

borat.jpg

O yes we have earned about 120 each before tax ,this is site work , its a descrace, but it keepiing me fit and i dont have to pay gym membership
That's good then your winning really if you think about it! How many multi you bench pressing? Do you do a full routine in-between troweling squats, deadlift,ect it's good to keep yourself in shape eh

Their the same person norm don’t fall for it mate!

I’m proper torn as the pics he uploaded were deffo the same bloke from nye picture. Albeit not exactly what was requested on the picture but close enough, holding newspaper etc.

But on the other hand it does look suspect as f**k that he rang oli then suddenly just comes back like he’s been waiting about for months.

I’m proper torn as the pics he uploaded were deffo the same bloke from nye picture. Albeit not exactly what was requested on the picture but close enough, holding newspaper etc.

But on the other hand it does look suspect as f**k that he rang oli then suddenly just comes back like he’s been waiting about for months.
Mate come on ffs! Oli started the poll to get rid of him as a get out because it was all getting to much for him to keep it up! Don’t you think it’s a bit weird how the g-man rung the one person who was instigating getting rid of him in the first place! G-man comes back and all of a sudden just like magic olican reappeared! I wasn’t born yesterday mate and I’ve got to have a lot more evidence then a couple of pictures!! #nothavingit.

Mate come on ffs! Oli started the poll to get rid of him as a get out because it was all getting to much for him to keep it up! Don’t you think it’s a bit weird how the g-man rung the one person who was instigating getting rid of him in the first place! G-man comes back and all of a sudden just like magic olican reappeared! I wasn’t born yesterday mate and I’ve got to have a lot more evidence then a couple of pictures!! #nothavingit.

Just can’t seen someone keeping that up so long how would they have the time lol.

Just can’t seen someone keeping that up so long how would they have the time lol.
Mental capacity more like! Just keep track of how many times olican makes a comment on the g-mans posts Not f**k**g many I’m telling ya!