Yes, its that time... P1SS winter warning!

Plasterers1StopShop

**Plastering & Rendering Machine Winter Warning**

With the first morning of low temperatures down to -5 & iced up cars I thought it would be appropriate to issue the annual winter warning message to machine users - I know most will already know or do this, its just a friendly reminder as we don't want you getting caught out.
With the cold temperatures coming in, it is very important to drain all water from your hoses and pipes. Leave all your taps and valves open over night and even blow down them to ensure there is no water left.

If water is left over night and it freezes you could potentially break your Solenoid Value, Crack your Flow tube and even damage the Water Pump.

This is a very Important thing to do on all makes of machine.
If anyone needs any help on how to do this please feel free to give us a call

Also for those non machine users, you need to be aware of the following:
Those using Bucket coats, read carefully what temps they need to be stored in, there is a water content to them and you don't want them freezing!!!!

Be aware that Render manufacturers also state their products must be used within the following guidelines:
Minimum application temperatures: +5°C for light colours, +8°C for dark colours.

I have attached three images of the valves on the M-tec M330, M200 and the EZE K4 to remind users where they are.
14611008_1175418385857506_1055780176483693385_n.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-10-14 at 07.55.37.png
Screen Shot 2015-10-14 at 07.56.05.png